Problems with Roger's new bill format

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Problems with Roger's new bill format

Hello,

is anyone else have problems with their Roger's Bill after they made a switch to the a format which launched this month?  

I received a notification email that my bill was ready, so I signed in as usual to download my bill.

There is no detailed usage appearing in the bill anymore. (calls, data, long-distance, etc. don't appear).

Support told me that "Okay, so we just changed the bill format, so it might be still going through the changes" and also " so the system is still trying to update, so I would suggest you try again in a few days."

Bill contains BAN Summary, notices/contact info, Shared Services Summary, CTN1 Summary, CTN2 Summary, Blank page. Bill just has no detailed usage pages on it like it usually does.

Since the rest of the bill is complete. I'm skeptical that just checking again is magically going to have a correct pdf. I hope Rogers fix this and send out a notification.

Anyone else having this same problem?

thanks,

PHT

**Edited Labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Problems with Roger's new bill format

Usage summary for...  wirelesss/home phone?

It appears to be working for me.

From the main page after loging into myrogers, i click on the view bill link, takes to the overview page.

Clicking on say one of my wireless numbers, expands it a little further.. and there is a usage summary link below it.
Clicking on that, brings up any usage charges in the main area of the page.

Some of them are in BLUE which are clickable links.

Clicking on that shows all my detailed usage.

As well, of the main view bill page, brings up my paper bill, which does have all the same detail.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks.

As I said - I'm skeptical that mine will magically be fixed, just by 'waiting a few days'.

PHT

I Plan to Stick Around

Support says it should be there.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

that IS odd.

And you have DETAILED BILLING turned on?

My understadning, you dont see any details but CHARGED stuff when you do not have it on.. either bill or online.

Wonder if its maybe been turned off?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi 

Thanks,

I wondered that too.

I specifically asked support to confirm that my account is configured the right way for detailed billing and they say I should get detailed billing. (and indeed I have for the past 22 years!)

I guess I have to humour the request to 'check again in a couple of days' - but I'm not convinced it will magically be fixed next time I check. 

PHT

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

yeah, may just want to double check.. hopefully get a competent person.. and make sure that it IS on.

I had it on before.. my wife needs it for using her personal phone, for work stuff.

When it switched from the paper billing, to online billing period.. all of the sudden for me it disapeared!

When i called it, took two tries, but got someone good, and they were able to check.  Apparently when the online billing was activated.. its a different 'code' for the detailed billing, so the old one didnt cary forward.

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the reply

I can have them check the feature again if you think it's worthwhile.

I've had online billing for at least 9 years (with full detailed billing) so this isn't a recent switch.

Good day @hopetindall,

Since June 1st , 2015, we have launched our newly designed bill ! However, if you had detailed billing in the past, it should still be on your account - Even if we have made changes to the billing format. 

For more information and details on the enhanced invoice, click here to view our post on the Community Blog!

It is possible that something happened, which prevents you from accessing the usage details, and we definitely want to look into this further, if it is the case.

Let us know if you require further assistance in regards to this matter !

The @CommunityHelps team would have the ability to reach out to you via Private Message, so we can make the necessary verifications.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @RogersMaude

Yes please; I absolutely would like some assistance. How can we do that?

I keep re-downloading and checking the pdf as instructed by Roger's support on June 5th.  But the detailed usage has not magically appeared in the pdf yet. :-)

All I have in the pdf of my bill is:

1 of 5 / Summary/pseudo 'mailer' page

2 of 5 / 2nd page with 'Contact us' information on it. (usually where notices and promos appear)

3 of 5 / 3rd page with 'Wireless shared services' showing both my CTNs summary usage of shared data

4 of 5 / the Summary page for my first CTN (contains monthly charges/usage summary/total before taxes)

5 of 5 / the Summary page for my second CTN (contains monthly charges/usage summary/total before taxes)

Usually each CTN summary page would be followed by pages with listings of calls and a listing of daily data usage for the month. This is MISSING.

thanks,

PHT