cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment History Showing Incorrect Payment Amount.

gvo
I plan to stick around

Hi

I really need help for Myrogers account issue.  this is my first post here, if anyone can solve my concern i would arreciate, yesterday i logged in my intertnet account i found all my payments on payment history have wrong decimal place, for example i paid 116.38 on Dec 4 but it is shoing 11638.00 now , i called rogers for help but everything is fine at their end, they still seeing 116.38,it took me more than half hour to finish the call i was told it is unknonw glitch and would be fixed in my next billing cyccle i was rush to work didn't think too much but after i finish my work something occure to me that what if i see my bill or balance is 11638.00 instead of 116.38 next time what should i do? i decide call again and then that started my nightmare, every agent try to tell me that i owe nothing at this moment i told them i know because i just made payment , and every agent doesn't understand why i kept saying 11638.00 think i am a nuts, i tried to explained that what i see from my end is wrong but everything is correct at their end i explained my concern but they don't understand, finally an agent contact support but she brought a comletely differnt answer from what i had in morning she said it is normal and will go away itself, but still not clearly answer what if i see 11638.00 balance at myend when i login myrogers account what should i do, she keeps saying rogers won't charge this amount i answer i know but when you make a payment and balance or bill is wrong because of such glitch what a client should do? rogers sees everything correct but in my acocunt in myrogers i see wrong number it is very strange and very frustrated experience , i hope some here can take this serious and offer solution , thanks 

i have pic here thats what i see now, and what if i see 11638.00 bill or balance in my next billiing cycle what should i do ( rogers currently sees eveything correct at their end only me on myrogers see these numbers )

1.png

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Payment History Showing Incorrect Payment Amount.

@gvo, you're right, we cannot view the payment history within the app itself, just the billing. I just checked my personal MyRogers account and the payments are appearing correctly.

Can you please recheck your MyRogers and update us? 

RogersZia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersZia

Good evening @gvo,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

This is definitely very odd, I would be surprised with the amounts too. It looks like a system glitch for sure, especially if you've been advised you currently don't owe anything on the account and do not have a bill this high. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Since my colleagues weren't able to view these numbers on their end, it makes me think it may be a glitch of sorts. Do you see the same amounts via the MyRogers app? Can you please try another browser?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

gvo
I plan to stick around
Hi Zia

i am using Broswer and i have tried chrome , window edge, fire fox, cleared all history such as cookies, pics or website information of my broswers , borrowed a laptop with window 7 , i am using windows 10 myself , none of them can show me the right number. by the way i don't think there is such function allow you to see payment history via Myrogers app, it only provides history of billing right?

@gvo, you're right, we cannot view the payment history within the app itself, just the billing. I just checked my personal MyRogers account and the payments are appearing correctly.

Can you please recheck your MyRogers and update us? 

RogersZia

gvo
I plan to stick around
Hi Zia

YES! I just checked myrogers ,looks like the payment history was fixed!!! thanks a lot!!! appreciate!!!
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation