Online billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Online billing

Hi @dinesh1 and @jhazel,

Welcome to the Community!

We can definitely take a look into your accounts to see why you're not receiving email notifications or why you're not able to view invoices in My Rogers. Please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online, so we can assist you further.

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

noticed recently that when i go to my rogers and try to check my billing history it says i dont have ? been a cx 20+ yrs and never had this happen before..

Payment History
Sorry, you don’t have any history.

Hello @hiho,

When was the last time you were able to successfully check your billing history?

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

end of september begining of october 2016 i have had a lot of issues that required credits and what not so i like to keep track of the history to compare to when and what i was supposed to be getting

Hi @hiho,

Are you still experiencing issues trying to access your previous invoices? If you'd like us to review your account, please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

I can not read my bill on line after I login in my account, but I can see payment history.

Good afternoon @dannyZheng1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Do you still have the issue preventing you from accessing your invoices?

I would recommend you to clear your cache and cookies, and before trying with different browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

We would like to help you resolve this matter, if you still cannot view your bills.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps, if the need may be. 

For more info on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,  I would like to cancel the paper billing for my mother's account.  When I login her account is already to set to online, so I can't find any place to remove the paper copy option.

Thanks

Charles

Hello @Charles_I,

I know how annoying it can be to receive all these paper bills especially when everything can be viewed online these days.

The self-serve option online should have taken care of this but since that has not worked we would like to take a look at this for you. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can get started on this. 

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

I Plan to Stick Around

It's annoying because my mother is 95 and does not pay her bills so when she receives a paper copy she phones every day thinking it's a crisis. Do I need to phone Rogers? Seems to me as a forum moderator you can't really do anything except give advice.