Online billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Online billing

Hi,

When I try to look at my old bills (between Jan. 2015 and May 2015), I can't see them, it says that I should enter another account number, but I didn't change my account number.

Thanks

I'm a Senior Advisor

@roseline Which bills are you looking for? How long have you had online billing?

When I check my cable bills on line, I can see Feb 15, 2015 and every month from July 15, 2015 until Feb 15, 2016. I switched to online billing before July 2015 so I would see the bills every month, even though they were all the same. Before that I was getting paper bills twice a year and just seeing them on line twice a year, every time there was a price increase.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

I had this problem (no email notification) for my April Bill...then received my notification as a text message from rogers rather than an email indicating my payment was late.
I Plan to Stick Around

I pay  two bills Internet and Cell every month on the 28th, four weeks later I check my account, Last month billing never ever shows paid online, been like that for years, get your act together Rogers!

Retired Moderator RogersMelissaH
Retired Moderator

Hi @torontodigitalq, thank you for your post!

4 weeks for a payment to impact your account is a long time!

If your bill produces just before, or on the 28th of each month, the payments you're making on the 28th would physically show on the following invoice. In this scenario however, the payment should still impact the balance normally. From your post, it’s sounding like the payments haven't impacted your account balance at all… even 4 weeks after they’re made Smiley Sad

In order to get to the bottom of this concern for you, we’ll ask that you please send an email to @CommunityHelps with your account information. We’re happy to take a closer look!

Thank you for your contribution in making the Community Forums a great place to be! Smiley Happy

Cheers,

@RogersMelissaH

I'm a Regular

Rogers Switched Me to Online Billing

I just checked my email and discovered that I had not paid last month's bill. Then I saw that I had not received a paper bill in the mail. I tend to rely on the paper bill as a reminder. When I contacted Rogers I was informed that they had switched me to online billing without my consent. I've asked them to switch me back. I've paid the amount owing from last month but I don't have the bill I would normally have received this month. Is there any chance I'll get it before the Due Date?

I've Been Around

I have had rogers e billing for several years and suddenly without reason, I have stopped getting my e bill and my account has gone into overdue.  I didnt know that I was in arrears until I got a recorded message from accounts receivable.  How impersonal.

When I visisted the my Rogers site for support, I verified my account and everything is in order.

Leave it to Rogers to make this error.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@angryguy That was not a Rogers "mistake", removing ePost billing was deliberate, probably saving Rogers a few pennies a month per customer. This  upset a lot of people and was discussed at length here when it happened, but Rogers never explained why they did it, they just did it

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

It is already September and I STILL can't view my bill! And I do not have 45 minutes to an hour to waste to call in just to hear about clearing cache and deleting cookies. I expect more from an internet provider! I have been a loyal customer since 2003. Maybe I should try Bell?

I've Been Around

I am not getting any e-mail for my bill payment. Why Do I have to remember every time? My billing date is on 10th of every month and I just remembered today.