Online billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Online billing

HELLO

I PAID MY JANUARY BILL THROUGH MY ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT TO AN OLD ROGERS ACCOUNT--THAT ACCOUNT HAS NOW BEEN DELETED---how can i get that payment into this account-?

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Around

Re: Online billing

I don't see my Jan stmt online.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nparam01

When does your billing end / start each month? Depending on that, it could take a few days for them to calculate everything and make the bill

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Usually its around 5-7 days from your billing cycle date.

Mine is on the 24th.. and i havent seen any yet.. but its 7 days today, so would expect it today/tomorrow.

I Plan to Stick Around

hey nparam01 - I would recommend you to sign up for preauthorized payments, this made my life a lot easier

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Smartwine

I wouldn't suggest that unless you like getting ripped off. If you do that. Rogers can charge you anything on the bill and pull it out. Then you have to fight for it to get it back VS you getting a normal bill and having a few weeks to pay it.

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Hey @wallypwd 

Welcome to the Community Forums. We are here to help you and assist with any inquries needed.

I'll mention @CommunityHelps so they can help you with your request privately.

Or alternatively you can call customer service and do account to account transfer, as long as you are the account holder for both accounts.

Are you sure the account is deleted or just consolidated?

Also for future reference, those are very sensitive information you are posting, as this is a public forum...

If you can, on your original post, press the GEAR button and click "Edit" and remove your Account Number & Transaction ID (Those should be kept private).

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @wallypwd,

Is the account that you made the payment to under your name or someone else's name?

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist you in transferring the payment over to your active account.

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

HI I'M  WALTER --IT WAS DONE THROUGH MY BANK

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Hey Walter,

As @RogersGabrielle mentioned. @CommunityHelps can still assist you. Look for a private message on the top right of the page. You can message @CommunityHelps that way privately.