Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live [ New ]

so I call 1-844-764-6459 like you said...have been transferred 3 times and hung up on all 3 times now...got through to one person and was given the number 1 866 210 6349 to call..which when dialed immediately hangs up every time, but was assured by the rep that is the rogers gamecentre number..so bottom line now..who do I call to cancel as paying the crazy price that it is, for it to not work 5 times now this month on any device, and be told oh we have no idea why it's not working..is money well wasted. so please who do I call?!?!

Re: Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live [ New ]

Hi @mjg_ugh,

Welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the delay in response, from what you've shared this has definitely  been an unpleasant experience. Please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be more than happy to assist you with your request. 

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

Re: Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live

I purchased the Rogers GameCenter Live in the NHL app by mistake, tried calling and messaging the Rogers folks who gave me the same # that is not connected, then called NHL.com and they sent me back to itunes. Now on hour 2 on hold to try to reach someone at Apple, ughhhhh! I will never buy another thing through Rogers.

@conga88 wrote:

Hello,

It was a Rogers NHL GameCentre Live subscription.  After over a combined 2 hours on the phone being on hold, talking to 3 reps, the 3rd who put me on hold to try and contact them directly for me, and talking to a 4th person who I'm assuming worked for the NHL GameCentre Live department, he was able to cancel my subscription.

I received a cancellation email and finally have it resolved.

He said the account number they provide on the sign-up email isn't really used, but your email is linked to your account.  I would suggest you change the call-in number below to have a 3rd option that allows non-rogers customers that don't have a phone number either speak to a live rep right away, or somehow enter their email.

Or the easiest solution would be having a better way to cancel services online for non-rogers customer who ordered this service.

Never got anything resolved through livechat, couldn't even connect to anyone.

Regards,

Aaron 

I've Been Around

Just wondering if anyone else is having troubles cancelling their NHL Game centre live subscription.

I got a subscription for the 2015-2016 NHL season and that was the only product I had through rogers.  I got an email in August 2016 reminding me that my subscription was going to auto renew. I logged on to my account and cancelled the auto renew because I had just been laid off and couldn't afford it but was still charged for the service in the beginning of September.  I called rogers and they informed me that they had accidentally charged everyone (even the ones who cancelled their auto renew) and that I should expect a refund. I never did get one and after countless calls with rogers I launched a dispute with my credit card company and they gave me my money back. 

Fast forward to 2017 ... checking my credit card statement from September 2017 and I noticed that I had been charged again by Rogers. I called them and they said that I would be getting a refund. 1 month later ( and 3 more calls to rogers) and still no refund. One lady at Rogers actually said that this is a common problem and suggested that I cancel my credit card! Rogers is stating that since I can't provide an email to them with an active subscription they can't refund me because they have no record of the transaction (even though the first 3 rogers agents I spoke to insisted that a refund was on its way). Again I launched a dispute with my credit card company but it got closed because Rogers was able to provide a receipt to them confirming payment! Which is crazy because whenever I call they have no record of the transaction. 

I've spend at least 7 hours on the phone with rogers and the bank trying to sort this out. I did end up cancelling my credit card but if anyone has tips or trick please let me know!

Hello @athudson2

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Thank you for sharing your experience, even if it was an unfortunate one. Please contact us directly by sending a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into this further for you. 

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, check out our post here.

RogersShaun