Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live

Hello, has anyone else had extreme difficulty  trying to cancel their NHL Gamecentre Live subscription? 

I can't get through to anyone at NHL Gamecentre, but I'm on my third rep from Rogers who are unable to access my NHL Gamecentre Live account. 

The Live Chat isn't working and the phone number provided for 1-844-764-6459 does not direct me to the right people.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee silentstorm88
Rogers Employee

Re: Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live

HI @conga88

Welcome to the community, 

I would like to try and help you.

I just want to know, do you have a Rogers Game Center Live subscription or a NHL Game center live subscription?

The Rogers Game Center Live chat found here  should be able help you with your request if you have a Rogers Game Center Live subscription

If you have a NHL Game center live subscription you can contact  them at 1-866-210-2349. 

Best Regards,

SS

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

It was a Rogers NHL GameCentre Live subscription.  After over a combined 2 hours on the phone being on hold, talking to 3 reps, the 3rd who put me on hold to try and contact them directly for me, and talking to a 4th person who I'm assuming worked for the NHL GameCentre Live department, he was able to cancel my subscription.

I received a cancellation email and finally have it resolved.

He said the account number they provide on the sign-up email isn't really used, but your email is linked to your account.  I would suggest you change the call-in number below to have a 3rd option that allows non-rogers customers that don't have a phone number either speak to a live rep right away, or somehow enter their email.

Or the easiest solution would be having a better way to cancel services online for non-rogers customer who ordered this service.

Never got anything resolved through livechat, couldn't even connect to anyone.

Regards,

Aaron 

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes problems also. Signed up was assured it would work fine. Worked for 2 minutes of the game. cut me off asked for username and pw. re enter and message would come up no such password even before i could put password in.

went to chat support. talked 15 minutes then passed off to someone else. talked another 15 minutes wanted to pass me to someone else. told them forget it wanted my money back. said they would refund. got an email saying only refunding a portion. told them i wanted a full refund. then said would take 5 business days. checked my visa no refund only a charge for the sub.

So far have wasted around 2 hours of my time and charged me 23 dollars for nothing.

now I done with these theives. Have filed a dispute with Visa to get my money back.

Highly recommended NOT to sign up and waste your time and money.

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Non-Rogers Customer Issue Canceling NHL Gamecentre Live [ New ]

The support number at the bottom of every gamecentre live page is 844-764-6459.  If you call that number the first choice is

1)  Rogers Customer

2)  You want to become a Rogers Customer

I am not a rogers customer for anything except gamecentre live.  So I choose 1) and wait forever in queue.  Then I'm told that I've been in queue for rogers customers but I don't count and they have to transfer me to a different queue which has another huge line up.

What is the number to get directly to NHL Game Centre Live support?  This is ridiculous.

James.

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Spoiler

Little quote from above!

@silentstorm88 wrote:

The Rogers Game Center Live chat found here  should be able help you with your request if you have a Rogers Game Center Live subscription

If you have a NHL Game center live subscription you can contact  them at 1-866-210-2349. 

Hey there James! (@jm2morri)

The number provided above ^ is the one for non-rogers customers. Non-Rogers (Directly from NHL): 1-866-210-2349 as @silentstorm88 mentioned.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

RogersShakir

Edit: Please see the updated information below ↓↓

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks RogersShakir,

Can I ask where others would find that number?  I searched through all communication I have been sent via email with regards to my NHL Gamecentre purchase and nothing mentions that number.  When I go to the "contact us" link of those emails or any page on the website I get the general Rogers number.

It seems that Rogers could do a better job at communicating the support number for non-Rogers customers.

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey

Quick update, the previous number I listed above is no longer in use, I tested it myself.

After you questioned why it's not on the webpage, I looked to see why it isn't, and that's when I ran into this.

Going forward, all inquiries for Rogers GameCenter Live Via https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/support-contact-us/

The 1-844-764-6459 is the correct number and Option 1. Rogers Customer is the correct option.

I have verified this with multiple sources as well.

When subcribing to GameCenter Live, you are becoming a rogers customer for that service, having other services is not needed. Rogers NHL GameCentre Live is a Roger's product thus obtaining said service makes you a Rogers' Customer (Hence why you require myRogers sign-in to use the service).

I apologize on providing you an outdated number, it was correct at that time when @silentstorm88 posted it.

To sum up here is the contact info:

For Live Chat: Click LiveChat on this Contact Us Page.

For Phone Support: 1-844-ROG-NHL-9 [1-844-764-6459]

You can also contact Twitter: https://twitter.com/RogersHelps @RogersHelp for assistance if the number or LiveChat is not something you feel comfortable with.

Cheers,

RogersShakir

I've Been Here Awhile

Than why is it that every time I dial the number 1-844-764-6459 the person answering tells me I'm in the wrong place and immediately transfers me to another department?  It's annoying enough that the number of calls is always more than expected (maybe you should expect more) and I have to sit through one queue.  It's really frustrating doing that, being told you dialed the wrong number and being transferred into another long queue.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @jm2morri,

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of your situation.

We have one department at the 1-844-764-6459 number for troubleshooting which is technical support. Our technical support team handles non-Rogers NHL Gamecentre Live customers. At times the incoming calls will be re-directed to the next available agent 'customer care' to minimize wait time and in some cases if it's a general inquiry the customer is calling about that care agent will be able to handle the customers questions or concerns. We're always working on improving customer experience and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

RogersArthur