NHL gamecentre "Media error: video not available"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NHL gamecentre "Media error: video not available"

@Spanky101!

Though I can appreciate your frustration, this particular issue may not have a simple answer to it. We'll do our best to assist :).

Can you provide me with an example and a screenshot of what it is you're seeing? In addition can you confirm when was the last time watching video content worked if at all?

It's possible that a ticket may need to be escalated for your issue once validated. Have you spoken with wireless technical support regarding this yet?

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: NHL gamecentre "Media error: video not available"

this happens to me mostly on my PC. It would seem that it might have to do with your system creating the Video replay because many times I am trying to access the games near or after they are ended. After all the problems I have experienced this year I am not sure it makes sense to renew next year. I have spent more time trying to get the games to display rather then actually watching them. When it does work it works well.

I use Chrome on Windows 10 and I have Rogers Internet with very reasonable speeds.