NHL.com performance issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NHL.com performance issues

Good evening @Guymandude,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Thank you for your post. We appreciate you took the time to provide us with your feedback.

Could you please explain the troubleshooting steps you have gone through so far?

We thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We value it greatly.

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello Maude.

I've tried just about everything. Issues on Apple TV app, 2 different Apple computers using Safari and Chrome to access NHL.com, and on my Asus laptop, using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and now Seamonkey as well with NHL.com. I've been on many different internet connections, both wired and wifi. Even issues on 300Mbps connection wited. Doesn't seem to make a difference what software or OS, or what internet connection. Had troubles in Manitoba, British Columbia, and now in Montreal. I'm now watching my games from streams put up by others. These work fine.

Hello @Guymandude,

Thank you for providing the details, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look into this for you. If you're not familiar with our private message system please take a look at this page.

RogersZia