NHL Game Center on Apple TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

NHL Game Center on Apple TV

Hi! I am unable to stream a game from the beginning which is live. Despite the on screen options of "press select for live game" or "press play/pause to start from beginning". If I press play/pause, the game streams live or starts streaming somewhere in the first ten minutes.

***Edited Labels.***

Rogers Employee Smacs
Rogers Employee

Re: NHL Game Center on Apple TV

Hi Brokenshire - are you still experiencing this problem? If so, let me know and we'll look into it.

------------------------------------------------------
Scott MacMillan
VP, NHL Integration, Rogers
I've Been Around

After having rewound to rewatch something, is there a secret to fast forwarding Gamecenter Live on Apple TV 4 back to realtime "live"?  It seems to allow you to fast forward past the "live" point on the timeline, then gets stuck on the pinwheel of death, or, worse yet, I've seen it jump back to the start of the feed.  Siri does not understand "go to live" or "fast forward to live".

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hi @mekoski

I am uncertain if its similar to Android, but I just press "Play" to go Live.

Would it be similar to that?
Anyone in the community help helpful tops for Apple TV?

I've Been Here Awhile

"This video is currently having technical issues"

Currently seeing this on all game on My Apple TV.  Video plays fine on my computer and iPad... What gives?

I've Been Here Awhile

Just a short note... Had to reboot my Shaw Router.  Was not a problem with my Apple TV, iPad or Playstation.  Will check that network connection first next time.

Sorry Folks, (and the Rogers folks). Now if the Habs could just win one for me!