NHL App not playing stream

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

RE: NHL App not playing stream

I suddenly no longer have access to game center live on any device. I have a 2-year term Rogers Ignite bundle (internet, home phone, tv). It is my understanding from other posts in this forum that the 2017-18 comes included with this contract. Why would I all of a sudden not have access to game center live?                                  

I Plan to Stick Around

RE: NHL App not playing stream

The problem is known and it affects multiple devices. I can't watch on iPad, iPhone or PC. It works on my PS4.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: RE: NHL App not playing stream

It is working now somewhat. iPhone scores are not updated but can still watch the games.

Hello @Mrfreeze_Van,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I know how frustrating it can be when you unable to catch the big Hockey games and watch your favourite teams due to technical issues. We have had numerous reports of these issues being resolved since last night.

Are you still experiencing issues with no feeds being available on your Roku box? Are any other devices experiencing similar issues?

Keep us posted!

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Tony,

Thanks for getting back to me. The issue was solved yesterday, too late for the game but it's working now.

Regards,

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: NHL App not playing stream

Im on the Rogers nhl Game Center schedule page but it doesn't acknowledge and load the game I select to watch. Whats happening?

Highlighted

Hello @glassmanx,

Welcome to the Community Forums! 

As a fellow hockey nut, I hope we can get this resolved for you. Can you provide some additional details so we can assist further? What kind of device and browser were you using? Were you able to successfully login? Are you able to watch games on another device or computer? 

Let us know!

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

I’m using a MacBook Pro. I can watch games on my iPhone 6 but recently I’ve been unable to select games to watch on my MacBook. I’m using safari browser

Good day @glassmanx,

Thank you for your post!

I understand that being unable to stream your team's games on your MacBook Pro can cause some inconveniences and we most definitely want to help you resolve this issue.

First of all, we need to identify the root cause of the issue. For that, I will need more information from you:

• Are you getting an error message when trying to select games to watch?
  • Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting your cookies?

To do so in Safari, please go to Preferences > Privacy and then choose "remove website data".

• Have you tried any troubleshooting measures when you notice the issue?

If this does not help, you could potentially consider downloading Google Chrome on your MacBook.

Let us know if you still require assistance!

We want to assist you in reaching a resolution as soon as possible. Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

No I’m not getting an error message. When I click on watch live icon next to a game it just doesn’t load the game or acknowledge any selection.
I cleared cache and still it won’t load the game.
I’ll try downloading Google Chrome and using that as my browser.