MyWiFi App - Pause Feature Not Working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: MyWiFi App - Pause Feature Not Working

Hey @byrongaum,

Thanks for giving the steps a try and for providing an update! I'm glad to hear that the 'pause' functionality works well! 👌

Just to clarify, once you've set up a downtime schedule (bedtime schedule) for a specific device or devices, it should automatically kick in, disconnecting ALL of the selected devices under that specific profile from your home internet during the designated times, and it won’t automatically switch to cellular data.

If you are finding that the downtime schedules  you've set-up are not working, please double-check that you have the right times indicated (including the AM/PM option). If everything looks good and it's still not functioning properly, please try deleting the downtime schedules and try setting them up again from scratch. Please let us know how it goes! 😊

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It still doesn't work for iPhones. All other devices on the profile shutdown, however, you can still access YouTube on iPhones.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Like others mentioned before, all you need to do is select "Forget This Network" and then join the network again and your iPhone will be unpaused.