MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Was working fine for me at 2:15 pm today.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Looks like it may be back up.

May have been more of a maintenance thing.

I'm an Advisor

OK here as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

It did come back up this pm, but the issue for me was not so much that it was down - AGAIN - but that the chat people are obviously coached to provide misinformation on when it will be available. While they are providing this misinformation, they send canned paragraphs reminding me that Rogers is the hockey network - as if I give a hoot.

The condescension and false information is what drives me nuts. I don't understand when these supposedly scheduled outages take place, Rogers could not post on the site or send out broadcast emails to tell customers. They don't seem to have any problem sending me unsolicited and unwanted promos for new services.

I've Been Around

This was all working  perfectly last month, and this month I went online to check out my usage and it tried telling"We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later." Or that I don't have an account hooked up... I was going to try to reconnect my account but it already showed that it was connected in the settings. It also won't let me see what my bill is or give me an option to pay it online, which is how I payed last month as well... I NEED HELP! 

It also doesn't make any sense because the internet itself is still working, I'm using it to write this!!

I'm a Trusted Contributor

My " MYRogers " web page has been frozen since yesterday.  I can sign in but that is as far as I can get.  Anyway, once signed in I can get my usage update by using this link.

https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/internetUsageBeta

I've Been Around

Me too . Ive also been experiencing this problem.

Called Internet support. They said i have to have a Online chat. they cannot help me??

Re: Error "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account..." on the websit

Hi @RJamesH,

Thank you for reaching out, just to double check, are you still experiencing issues while accessing your account? Or has it now been resolved?

RogersZia

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99