MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Okay, so I have been trying since Saturday to find out where I stand on my internet usage this month.  I keep getting the same message to try again later.  Does this mean that if I go over, they won't bill me for the overages because they won't tell me what I've used?

Smiley Mad

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Abominog wrote:

Okay, so I have been trying since Saturday to find out where I stand on my internet usage this month.  I keep getting the same message to try again later.  Does this mean that if I go over, they won't bill me for the overages because they won't tell me what I've used?

Smiley Mad

You can call in and get your usage over the phone.

As well, if you have a rogers cell, an use android/ios, and have the latest myrogers app, it will show the home internet usage there as well.

There is sort of a back door that works for viewing the internet usage as well here:

https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/internetUsageBeta

I'm a Trusted Contributor

It has been reported on two other forums that I came across that Rogers has purposely taken down self serve options for all non-wireless (Internet, TV, and Home Phone) services to reserve server capacity for customers who want to reserve iPhones. If this is true, I think that Rogers owes us an explanation!
I'm a Regular

^^ I certainly hope that's not true.  If it is though, I can't say I'd be surprised.  If we ever pulled something like that at work, we'd be held accountable and/or even fired.  Is there no such thing as transparency any more, especially to your own customers?

I Plan to Stick Around

You ask, " Is there no such thing as transparency any more, especially to your own customers?" 

The answer: Apparently not. Time to cut your losses and move on.

Rogers has proven time and time again that they only care about your money, yet many people continue to open their wallets to them. It is time to say no, and stop the problem. This was censored yesterday, but I wil re-post. Hopefully a few will see it and understand. Rogers is much like the Frew Frew bird.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The MyRogers does appear to be back up again.

There was a Twitter post about it.. (actually announced this time, vs there was not one, when it was up sortly a day ago)..

So hopefully this is up for GOOD now.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

3Smiley Tonguem and the MYRogers is (at least for me) still up and running.
I Plan to Stick Around

Here we go again! Once more I can not access myrogers from the internet. Smiley Mad

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It's up, but like before, where only wireless was showing Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Internet usage was up last week and down again today. Rogers told me that they really have no idea when it will be back. A chat session told me that it had something to do with the iPhone roll out.

On a chat session this morning, I was told that the problem was a "system upgrade'  that will be completed "this afternoon". Of course, yesterday, they told me that it would be done by "this evening". So the misinformation continues, just like with the outage 2 weeks ago.

This time when I ask to be given my usage numbers, the chat person says that she can't see them either. Last time,I could get them that way.

They will not connect me to the next level up. They are all "unavailable".

The outage is an inconvenience. The lies they are forced to tell are insulting!