MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Wonderful - another 40 minutes wasted on the phone to request a bill that we should be able to do on-line in seconds! Thank you Rogers!
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Have you tried clicking on the Rogers logo on the upper left corner of this page. Then, scroll to the bottom and click on the support button. Scroll down to where it says "View or Pay your Bill"

I just checked and it shows my bill (balance owing) and billing history.
I'm an Advisor

Everything appears to be back to normal this morning. I can see all my services on My Rogers.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

woohoo!

Hopefully it stays this way Smiley Happy

(and that they now know WHAT broke it so it doesnt happen again)

I'm a Senior Advisor

@jimboden wrote:

Everything appears to be back to normal this morning. I can see all my services on My Rogers.

So it seems. I can now again see my PayGo call history and my cable TV View My Guide and Manage My Recordings, but can't get my cable bill going through the steps; it reverts to my PayGo. The only way to see my cable bill is by clicking the red Rogers logo at the top left, as jays77 already mentioned.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Looks like it went back down again.

I've Been Around

It just keeps loading nothing shows up. My Rogers is down too

I'm a Senior Advisor

Jinx!

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Regular

I swear, sometimes I imagine the people at Rogers as a bunch of amateurs running around, scratching their heads. Tech A - "Hey, what's this switch do?" Tech B - "Not sure but don't touch it! Try that other switch instead and see what happens." I know all companies have problems, but I hear more about problems at Rogers than other companies. They're so unreliable!
I've Been Around

I am overwhelmed at the incompetence of Rogers. I pay them SO MUCH MONEY every year, and they provide such incredibly poor customer service. They are supposed to be a telecommunications company, and they can't even keep a website up and running. Even when their website is running, it's terrible. And then it goes down and they can't fix it for days.

There is a pretty broad spectrum as far as the quality of customer service goes, but Rogers is consistently the worst company that I ever have to deal with. All I ever have with Rogers is problems.