MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Exactly. To think that Rogers would use the same portal for iPhone reservations that they use for customers accessing their account is beyond belief. Yes, I realize that today there is an "app" for everything but I have to agree with Hayward. Many of us do not have smartphones, tablets or the like. We just use a computer - be it a desktop or a laptop. All we want to do is to be able to log into our accounts, view our Internet usage, look at our bills, or even program our PVRs. Even the on-line manager and the voice-mail manager is not working. The only thing that seems to work is the Rogers.com site promoting their many fantastic products and services. Well Rogers, this is one service that ain't working. Can you at least come on here and offer us customers an explanation and perhaps a timeline as to when it will be working. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@JohhnyRockets wrote:

Exactly. To think that Rogers would use the same portal for iPhone reservations that they use for customers accessing their account is beyond belief.

Clearly, iPhone customers and would-be customers are more important than the rest of us. How I hate everything Apple!

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Community Manager (Retired) RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Further to my post on Friday...

MyRogers for wireless customers is back up and running. Cable customers can continue to use the MyRogers app for their needs. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Existing customers can check the status of their reservation here: http://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&sourceNRS=NRS_MS and new customers can check the status of their reservation here: http://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer

I will continue to update the blog post so please stay tuned.  http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210

I'm a Reliable Contributor

No, Margaret, cable customers cannot use the MyRogers app for their needs. I want to view and print my bills, and use the TV scheduler. The app only allows me to see Wireless bill, not cable and Internet. If this problem persists and Rogers charges me interest because of unpaid bills I will NOT be paying those charges.
Community Manager (Retired) RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi lensman,

Please reach out to the team on Twitter (@rogershelps) or on Facebook (facebook.com/rogers). They will be able to assist.
I Plan to Stick Around

margaret, im not sure what you taliking about , its not working!! its been down for about 3 days now, is this a game? you guys at rogers  saying something is up an runig when its not.

I'm an Advisor

Checked My Rogers this morning and still only getting Wireless account information. Tried the mobile app on my iPhone and get Wireless and Internet info, including usage. The only thing on the mobile app that's not working is TV because, when I select it, it switches to the Safari browser and logs me into My Rogers, then I just see Wireless.

I'm a Senior Advisor

That is correct. I have PayGo and normally can see my calls history, but now all I get is "Unable to retrieve your Plans/Add-ons details".

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Now Sept. 21st and still not working. It has been 5 days for me. What the heck is going on!!! When will this be fixed. Unacceptable.
I'm an Advisor

Tried it this morning and got the message "Unfortunately, we can't display your cable account details right now, but it won't be long before we sort it out. If you like, you can manage your wireless account while you wait. Thank you for your patience".

There's no mention of Iinternet in that message and I can only see Wireless, which has been like this for several days now. I can still see my Internet usage on my iPhone, though.

Also, my account shows an outstanding balance which I paid a couple of days ago, so it looks like they're behind on that as well.