MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Depends on your platform.

The iOS one.. and i beleive the ANDROID one, has been updated to work ON wifi as well as cellular.. and does include the home internet.

If you are on another OS.. they havent updated the app.
If you are on one of the above.. try updating the app.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm using the current app and still not able to connect using wifi, just phone data where all I can see is my cell phone usage. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Surely it can't still be the iPhone 6 reservation that is causing the problem. It's been almost a week since the site became useless.

It would be nice if someone who knows just what is going on could post a note here to let us know when we could expect to be able to use the Rogers site again to access our accounts and check bandwidth usage etc.

I understand that this is a user to user site, but it is part of the Rogers web site and it would be a nice gesture on their part.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have only Rogers Cable and cannot get into my rogers account so it cannot be certain apps. I have been trying to reauthorize my nextboxes and access my bill but I cannot do anything.  The message makes you think it is only your account but from what I see here, it is a widespread Rogers problem.  At this point I`m really glad I don`t have any other Rogers services!

I'm an Advisor

Sailorman:

The My Rogers mobile app works on Wi-Fi. That's how I always use it. Also, it shows all my services, including Internet and my usage.

I've Been Here Awhile

Also having issues seing some services in  My Rogers.  The mobile shows up, but can;t see option to see Internet usage or cable TV.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Again.. it may only be CERTAIN versions of the app which are allowing this... the latest ANDROID and iOS ones... not sure on any other OSs... should work on wifi.

(when loading, shows the lady in the beige coat)

When it loads, it should show your cellular first... the internet below it.
TV and home phone, are not able to be done via the app.

For any authorizations, etc,.. you would need to call in and have them do it over the phone.

On the NEWer app (not sure on the old one) you are able to process a payment from credit card, on the app.

I've Been Around

The Products & Services area of My Rogers hasn't worked for days.

Using my desktop, I found another way to access my internet usage:

1. Log into My Rogers and then click on the ROGERS home page icon, located immediately to the left of the SHOP tab.

2. Click on the "Visit Support Center" button under "Need Help?", located on the bottom of that page.

3. Then select "Your Internet Usage".

HTH

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Brilliant - worked for me too! Now we just need Rogers to get their act together!
Community Manager (Retired) RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Community,

Please take a look at this blog post for the latest update on MyRogers:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/210