MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

I have been unable to access my account since noon on September 17, 2014! It is now 7:15 on September 18! What's the deal?
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here, 2 days for me.  What the heck is going on.

I'm an Advisor

Just checked my account and only see my wireless service, but no cable or Internet.

I'm a Senior Advisor

This used to be a temporary thing, but it would load in a few seconds. Now I just see either "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later." or just "Loading" with the rotating Rogers logo. I guess Rogers has a problem.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

I did get to my PayGo account, which gave me my balance, but when I clicked "Call and Transaction history", I got the same error message.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Check the other threads here. It seems that My Rogers has been crippled by the huge volume of people trying to order new iPhones on line. It would be helpful for a Rogers rep to step in here and explain this.

I've Been Here Awhile

Yea so I wound up going over my monthly cap for internet by 42 gb as I was unable to properly track my usage(which is a rip off to start with as I signed up for Rogers unlimited, unlimited means no cap)now they are charging me $2.50/gb I went over, I really am starting to wonder how much money Rogers is stealing from us by " technical difficulties" Bottom Line if they take away the online tool to track usage than the overage I incurred should be on Rogers not me, Yea I used it but if I had been able to use The tools Rogers has given I wouldn't be over my 80gb limit  Really feeling riped off here

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you truelly are unlimited.. you cant go over your cap.

How long ago did you add that on? (its an addon).. it should have shown before on your usage, on your bill, listed as Unlimited Express Internet. (for example)

There are other methods still of obtaining your usage beyond the site.
If you have a rogers cellphone, the myrogers on there is mostly working, and does show your HOME internet usage as well.

You can also call in.

I'm an Advisor

Gdkitty:

Excellent point about the mobile app. Just tried it and it shows all my services, including Internet usage.

I Plan to Stick Around

H'mm .. Mobile app only works when you turn off wifi ... and only shows mobile use. Not great when when you want to check your home internet usage.  Down in prime time; not great service 😞