MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Still can't see ANYTHING.

And I know people who can only see wireless.  What is GOING ON?  I've had this issue since Wednesday around noon, eastern time.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

For the past three days whenever I try to look at my internet usage I get a really long error message. This is how it starts, and it just goes on and on..

com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ActionLookupFailedException: javax.servlet.ServletException at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.executeAction(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:699) at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.renderInternal(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:268) at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.PageFlowStubImpl.render(PageFlowStubImpl.java:136) at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.content.NetuiContent.preRender(NetuiContent.java:288) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$6.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:427) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:708) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720) at

I had this problem about 2 weeks ago for 1 day and it went away. Now its back again, after three days you'd think it would be fixed but here I am still trying to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The myrogers has been down/not working properly for the better part of a week.

Check out the recent threads in this forum for more info on it.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks 🙂

I've Been Here Awhile

How long does it take to fix the website. It has been days since I have been able to check my usage, or see any of my info online. I have a feeling we are going to hear a story soon about how there was a breach and all our info was acessed by hackers. FIX THE PROBLEM, THIS IS CRAZY for your site to be down for days.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It appears the bill portion is working now.. but not much else.

If you need to view your usage.. there is a sort of back door way.

https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/internetUsageBeta

Should show your internet usage.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, the bill portion only works if you have a wireless account with Rogers. If, like me, you only have TV and Internet, all you get is the following message: Unable to retrieve your account information, please try again later. No bill - no nothing! And please do not tell me about a stupid app - I do not use them! Yet Rogers seems you should still pay your bill on time! This is one colossal messed up site from Rogers! No amount of apologizing is acceptable! Either fix it or offer your customers a credit for lost service!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As i have wireless.. that is likely then why mine is showing.  Thank you for that info.

App is a viable option, for those who wish to use it.

They are not likely to credit anything, as there are still ways to be able to pay the bill (even outside of the app).
They may not be the most convienient as compared to the site, but there are other ways to pay it.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

As I mentioned, the app is not a viable option to those customers who do not have a smart phone or a wireless account with Rogers. I fully realize that Rogers is not likely to offer a credit for poor performance of service. I also realize there are many ways to pay your bill - I pay mine manually through on-line banking. That is not my point - my point is accessing my bill. I subscribe to on-line billing but Rogers has taken that function away from me. I should not have to call and wait 40 minutes on the phone to have someone tell me how much I owe. If Rogers cannot allow me access to my bill on-line, the least they can do is mail it to me and not charge me for it. It would also be nice to have Rogers actually admit that they have messed up big-time with this one and for others to actually acknowledge it too!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I have heard that currently you can call in and request a paper bill for no charge right now.

(not sure, havent asked myself)

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats