MyRogers - Profile Name

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

MyRogers - Profile Name

Hi there,

it would be great to have the possibility to change the user name for signing it to My Rogers. In my case, I got married and my last name changed. Now I would ike to change the My Rogers user name according to my new last name, which seems not to be possible.. unfortunately.. Maybe it would be appreciated from Rogers customers in the future to allow the change of user names..

Regards,

Sarah

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: MyRogers - Profile Name

I can be done, just not by US. 😞

Send a private message to one of the forum mods (you will see them with a ROGERS infront of their name.) and they should be able to help change it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Brums

You need to private message one of the mods on here. Here are the links to their profile & just press " Private Message" & ask them to change it for you. They are the ONLY ones that are able to change the username to whatever you want. Here are their profiles. Pick one & message them.

-RogersGina
http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/147040

- RogersDarrel
http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/183892

- RogersAndrewNP
http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/183726

Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone,
Just to be clear. The community team can only change user names for the forums, not for MyRogers.

@Brums - thanks for the suggestion 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RogersGina

My mistake, i read the OP's post wrong.

@Brums

You can contact Rogers & ask the CRS to see if they can change it for you. They may be able to do it. Most of the time you will be told to go to the store which makes sense. You will need to show Government ID to the rep at the store for them to change the name on the account to the correct one. So go to your local Rogers store & see if they can do it! Online they can not add this feature as anyone can go on your account & change it from your name into theirs & we know what can happen after.

I've Been Here Awhile

All of a sudden the greeting in MyRogers started displaying the wrong name (my sisters). I dont see this name field anywhere within my account profile for me to change (I only see my name) so not sure what's going on. 

Possibly related: My sister does not use Rogers, but our Fido prepaid accounts seem linked together as well (if I update my Fido email address on fido.ca, it changes in her account and vice versa). Something is messed up with my/our accounts--they never should have been linked like this.

How can this be resolved?

Highlighted

Hello @redgoose, Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum!Smiley Happy

To my knowledge, Fido accounts can't be linked with your MyRogers profile.

I understand the confusion when you don't see the correct information in your account profile, I will have a team member from CommunityHelps contact you to find an appropriate solution.

Please keep an eye on your Private Message box, which can be accessed from the Envelope icon from the top right corner of the page.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Fyi, my issue isn't with the MyRogers username, but account greeting name

See screenshot below.

shot.jpg

Hello @redgoose,

Thank you for posting the screenshot. I understand you are already in touch with CommunityHelps team and hoping the account name will get corrected. Let us know if we can further assist.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

number of people interacted on rogers community forums: 2

number of people live chatted with: 2

number of people spoke to on phone: 2

number of transfers: 4

hours spent: 3

finally got someone who was able to help. the csr tech told me my account info was changed to my sisters becuase her fido prepaid account somehow got linked to my rogers account. how? who knows.

a rogers case was filed, fix supposed to take up to 30 days. will hope for the best.