MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Dear 57 

Your graph is what ' I used to see ' say 10 months ago.

And another annoying detail is the inconsistency in information that I receive from Rogers support staff. I was told that Chrome OS was the best platform for using Rogers services. Then it was Firefox < didn't work either >

But thanks, I'll check out the reference

Ta

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

To :

Thanks for the feedback. The reps always make you feel as though ' your problem ' is just you. As though this has never happened before. 

Ta

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@freeline wrote:  @57 

1. Your graph is what ' I used to see ' say 10 months ago.

2. I was told that Chrome OS was the best platform for using Rogers services.

3. The reps always make you feel as though ' your problem ' is just you. As though this has never happened before. 

1. Those graphs weren't available until July, 2 months ago. 10 months ago the data looked quite different.

2. Chrome OS (if that's what you mean) is unlikely to be recommended. The Chrome browser, on a computer however, is supposed to be supported.  

3. Unfortunately, this is often the case...  Calm patience & persistence are often necessary to get things fixed.

I have found that PMing the mods here often works well.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@freeline wrote:

To :

Thanks for the feedback. The reps always make you feel as though ' your problem ' is just you. As though this has never happened before. 

Ta

That's unfortunate.  However, this may not be a well-known issue internally within Rogers, or one that has been widely-reported by customers.

FYI, when I try to go to "View usage" in the MyRogers iOS mobile app, the app crashes... so, something weird is going on in the back-end that the app was not expecting and that, in-turn, triggered an error that the app was not coded to handle.