cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When I login to MyRogers I can see everything I need to, however, when I click on Internet, my usage stopped showing details on March 12. There's nothing wrong with the links, it just doesn't show anything after March 12.  I can see previous data, etc.  This is not terribly worrying since I'm on an unlimited plan, but I like to see how much I've used on certain days and haven't been able to see anything after March 12...

Anyone else?  @CommunityHelps ?

70 REPLIES 70

Re: MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Hello, @asdfafs 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

We know how important it is to be able to view your data usage. Do you have any issues viewing your usage via the MyRogers app or is it only happening via the website?

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

asdfafs
I've been here awhile

Tony, Thanks for the quick response.  I don't use the MyRogers app, only the website.  Today it's gotten worse.  From the MyRogers Overview tab, clicking the Internet > Manage link or the Usage & Services > Internet menu briefly loads the rogers.com/home/myrogers/legacy/internetdash page but then immediately redirects to the rogers.com top level page.  Same thing with TV > Manage 

Hi @asdfafs,

Thank you for the updated information, and we appreciate that you have tried different browsers. Have you also cleared the cache and cookies or tried viewing the page in private browsing or incognito mode?

Are you having any issues viewing any of the other details in your MyRogers account, or are you just unable to view the usage details?

Regards,
RogersJermaine

asdfafs
I've been here awhile

Hi @RogersJermaine  - Yes, I tried 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) on 2 different PCs, clearing the cache and incognito mode.  The /home/myrogers/legacy/internet/usage/daily and /monthly pages are loading today, but they still show zero usage for the past 3 months.

Hi @asdfafs,

Thank you for the updates. It looks like we may need to take a closer look at your account and investigate why it is not showing up for you.

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

When I login to MyRogers via the Website, or via the App, near the end of every month, my daily usage shows as zero.  I don't bother reporting it most times because it seems to come back on its own after a few days, but I believe it's now been about 6-8 days - all of January plus December 31. Obviously it's normal to miss a day or two here and there, but this issue seems like something broken since it happens around the end of every month for me (and for other people).  I suspect since people are on unlimited they just don't bother.  Nothing has changed on my end since I reported it here previously and confirmed by others with a similar issue.

Screenshot from MyRogers website below:

Int Use.png

annenotation
I've been here awhile

I have been having this problem for months now. Consistently no usage data. It seems strange that a major telecom provider such as Rogers cannot even make their own numbers show up on a website. Surely there is someone at Rogers who can figure this out and fix it.

asdfafs
I've been here awhile

I phoned Rogers tech support to talk to a human about it.  She said they are aware of the problem and have had several complaints about it.  An internal support case is open but she couldn't tell me when it would be fixed.  It's obviously a very low priority for them. 

Topic Stats