MyRogers Data Usage Tool -usage per line missing.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

MyRogers Data Usage Tool -usage per line missing.

My rogers app/website now only shows group data usage for all my lines not individual usage, has anybody experianced

this also if so anyone know of way to see individual usage. I had it were you could see it 2 days ago but not now.

Tks....

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Re:MyRogers Data Usage Tool -usage per line missing.

@brettmitch

Welcome to the community! 

I can help Smiley Wink

The My rogers app/ will only show you an overall usage  for all the lines on your account. 

However when your bill is processed it will show the usage used for each line. 

The ability to see each lines usage during the billing cycle is a great tool and I am going to have a look into this, and see if I can get an update to this feature. 

Thank you for reaching out to us 

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Re:MyRogers Data Usage Tool -usage per line missing.

Thank you im aware that you can look at the bill when prosessed you can see individual data usage,but 3 days ago i used to be able to see the current billing period how much data on each line was used on my app. The reason this is important is that i have a shared program and of the 5 lines that i have 2 of the individuals get a cutoff period when they reach certian data because they eat it all up and my overage is astrinomical$$$$$

Tks.............

I've Been Here Awhile

If you read the Android MyRogers app comments, you will quickly see that Rogers has been messing with the functionality, essentially removing much of the useful information.  The only feedback to the comments posted in the Google Play store is a canned response that asks you to post to their Twitter account.

You can no longer see individual line usage for Family plans, nor can you update MY10 lists without calling Rogers.  You cannot even update the lists online, never mind via the App.  It's time Rogers had some turnover in their Product Manager ranks and hired people who can do proper requirements gathering/analysis and translate that into functional products.  Without trying to be too sarcastic, the primary requirement that seems to be gathered is "frustrate customer".

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@brettmitch @woodside33

So the good news is , this is not a permanent change.  Smiley Happy

we are working on a fix. 

Hopefully we'll have this resolved soon. 

Thanks 

RogersAliciaG

I'm a Senior Advisor

Just an observation from the peanut gallery. Would it not be better to NOT make negative changes and then fix them after enough customers complain? Seems like a lot of extra work and bad PR to me.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I agree about the negative changes (still not sure if it was intentionally done, or an "Oops!" that QA missed)... and my sarcasm is really a manifestation of months of frustration... I recently ended up spending over 45min of my time (from the point at which I initiated contact through to completion of the call) to get one number added to a MY10 list, something I could have previously done in a couple of minutes either online or via mobile app.  I'm sure the customer service reps don't exactly enjoy doing this for people either; can't be terribly exciting work.

To end on a positive note, looking forward to the functionality returning!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@brettmitch,

This should be restored now on the Android MyRogers app.

Please test and let us know if you need any further support.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Here Awhile

Will there be a usage per line tool in the iOS Rogers app soon? Currently can only see my usage. I am the data manager. Same goes for my Rogers as well.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I thought it did, with the latest update?

While i only have one phone now on mine.. i can not fully check it..

But it looks like, if you go in the menu, to your share everything plan.
Should show the overall data usage circle at the top.
Then down at the bottom, there it should show the individual lines, i would assume. (mine only shows the one).

The myrogers should be the same.

All your lines are on one ShareEverything plan? 
I think thats the only way they will show up that way.  if they are all individual plans, it wont.

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation