cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers App will not Remember Login Info

MCollins55
I've been around

MyRogers on Browser stores login and password on Samsung ELIte tablet. But the MyRogers app does not. I turn on 'remember me' but next time I load it is turned off again.

*** Added Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers App will not Remember Login Info

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
There was an app update recently for Android, Updated it ,and now it remembers my login info, phew, great job rogers, you fixed it! it works great now!!!

thanks

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

RogersTony

Hello @MCollins55,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum! 😃

I can imagine how tedious it can be for you to have to enter your login information every time especially when using a tablet keyboard which is not the easiest to use at times. 

It is strange that the "Remember Me" function on the My Rogers App has not been working for you. Can you confirm what version of Android you have loaded on the tablet as well as the version of the My Rogers App? If you have not already you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the My Rogers App to see if that helps.

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

JF85
I've been around

My Roger's App no longer remembers my login information and its really beginning to get frustrating. I have updated the app, I cannot uninstall as it was preloaded on my Samsung S10. I have tried everything I can think of, but I have been unable to resolve this issue myself. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello, @JF85

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how convenient it can be to have your login info saved on your device rather than having to enter it manually each time.

Have you tried clearing the App Cache for the MyRogers app to see if that resolves the issues you are facing?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

jay99
I've been here awhile
Have you ever tested this app? It doesn't save login information for anyone on android. Maybe you should consider a QA team.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Hi jay99,

I just noticed this problem as well on my end. I think there was a recent app update in the last week or two, cant remember for sure cus android likes to auto update the apps on its own sometimes.

But yes it does not remember my login info now, I can confirm it was working in a past version yes. Lets have the Rogers App Dev team look into this please?

Camgirl2003
I've been here awhile
My Roger's app will not remember login info on Note 10 plus on noth my phone and my husband's. It has been this since we upgraded the phones anoutba month ago.

Hello @JF85, @jay99, @Pauly and @Camgirl2003,

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention! 🙂👍

I can confirm that our app development team is aware of the issue and are working on it. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

RogersLaura

It would be nice if they can add Fingerprint Authentication soon, Most of my apps have it, this one unfortunately does not have it.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
There was an app update recently for Android, Updated it ,and now it remembers my login info, phew, great job rogers, you fixed it! it works great now!!!

thanks
Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 in conversation