cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers App for Business Wireless: Something Went Wrong Error

konchr1234
I've been here awhile

Hi,

I have not been able to make a payment to my business cell phones.  When I use the app (MyRogers), I get a message indicating that "Something went wrong."  I have also tried to make a payment on Rogers.com, however when I submit the payment information, the bouncy progress indicator remains on screen indefinitely.  I have no issues making payments to my personal Rogers bills.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  I've tried to call customer service (including the business area), however they have not been able to assist.

Thanks

*** Edited Labels ***

9 REPLIES 9

Re: MyRogers App for Business Wireless: Something Went Wrong Error

RogersZia

Hi and welcome to the Community @konchr1234!

You've definitely come to the right place! We'll be happy to assist!

When was the last time you were able to make payments to your business account via the app or the browser? 

Are you using the Rogers Business Self-Serve portal/app or the consumer self-serve platform MyRogers web/app? If you haven't already, you will have to create a profile and register your business account number.

The Rogers Business Self-Serve app is available on the App Store and Google Play.

Hope this helps! Let us know if the above resolves the issue for you :). 

RogersZia

konchr1234
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Thanks for responding!  

I was able to make payments last month.  Business accounts have since been moved from the Business Self-Serve app into the MyRogers app.  The Business Self-Serve app is no longer functioning (when I login I get a: "The application is unable to establish a data connection to the wireless network" message.)  Additionally the Enterprise  Self-Serve site no longer has a section where payments can be made.  When I spoke with the business customer service area, they were able to confirm that business accounts are being migrated to the personal site/app.

When I login to Rogers.com (Personal), or load the MyRogers app, my business accounts now show up alongside my personal accounts (I can select which account I would like to manage); the only issue is that I cannot make a payment to business accounts.  Could this be related to the migration of business accounts into the personal Rogers.com site / MyRogers app?

Thanks,

Hello konchr1234,

In order to give you a better online experience, we have begun moving some wireless BSS standard accounts over to MyRogers as of October 7, 2020. Your account will benefit directly from the wider range of services and helpful support tools that are only offered by MyRogers.

NOTE: Wireless accounts that are consolidated with Cable, or Unison, IoT, and Rogers Business App Market (Microsoft 365, G Suite, etc.) services will remain in Business Self-Serve and are not moving to MyRogers.

Along with all the same convenience and functionality of Business Self-Serve Standard, MyRogers gives you even more access to helpful support tools, self-serve features, and a few added services that include:

• Easy and secure account management on the  MyRogers app.
  • 24/7 support from our virtual assistant, Anna.
  • Simple password reset using SMS Recovery
  • Ability to check for Wireless network issues on MyNetwork.
  • A space to ask questions and get advice from fellow members on the Rogers Community Forum.
  • On-device diagnostics and more on the Rogers Repair Program

I'm not presently seeing any indication of the self-serve payment option being removed once migrated to MyRogers, but please send us a Private Message so we may investigate this matter further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

If there is anyone else in the community that has a business wireless account that was moved over to MyRogers, please feel free to chime in to share whether or not you are having the same issue when making payments. We'd love to hear from you!! 😀

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Richard_21
I've been around

Can't even sign in. Just get a something went wrong message with no additional info. I was forced to use this app since Rogers is removing the business app. Now I have no way of checking my account using my phone.

Hello, @Richard_21

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how important it is to be able to manage your services conveniently via an app. It sounds like there could be an issue with an account number(s) linked to your Business profile. 

We'll need to gather your information in order to take a closer look. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

agd
I've been here awhile

Since migration to the new "My Rogers" app from the business app, every sign in attempt gives the "Something went wrong..." message. Fixed something that was working just fine and now it does not work at all!

Hello @agd!

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers Community Forums, we really hope that you like it here!

We appreciate your PM and for letting us know that the issue has now been rectified with the app, that's great! If you run in to any other issues or have questions, feel free to browse our forums for answers or post a new message. 😁

Cheers!

RogersLaura

agd
I've been here awhile

Thanks for the help

same problem
Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 in conversation