cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers App - Sign in button not clickable

NickiRossi
I've been here awhile

Hi there, I am unable to Log into My Rogers App on my IPhone. It lets me log in when I google my Rogers.com. Help with logging into my Rogers app. It lets me type in my username and password and the sign in button is red but does nothing when I hit it??

*Added Labels*

11 REPLIES 11

Re: MyRogers App - Sign in button not clickable

MO35
I'm here a lot
I have same issue, looks like after recent 2 updates, Sign in button not activated anymore , all other buttons are OK!?

RogersMoin

Hello, @NickiRossi & @MO35.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 

Thank you for sharing your app experience; not able to sign-in to the app can be quite inconvenient. We have passed on your feedback to the product team for the review. In the meanwhile, you can check out the web portal at rogers.com/myrogers to manage your account. 

We look forward to seeing the issue resolved at the earliest. 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Thank Moin,

Let me give you sample: MyRogers app (iphone version) working Fine on my ipad  in small scale.

as I mentioned all Buttons are active and responsive on Iphone But Sign in. Is it because of screen adjustment, responsive Pixel location on Sin in button or some programming link connectivity.

I tried to reload old version of app which was working, as soon as load up it Force me to update , then issue occurs.

Regards,

Mohsen

You're most welcome, @MO35! This additional info is quite helpful. I'll make sure to pass it along to our product team. 

RogersMoin

Deb21
I've been around
Same problem here. iPhone Xr ios 13

RogersMoin

Hello, @Deb21.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums and thank you for joining this discussion. We have been working with the product team to find a solution. 

This issue seems to be quite random; we would like to replicate it from our end. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

@NickiRossi & @MO35 - feel free to send us a private message; more examples can be quite helpful. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

bhamelin
I've been around

I have been having the same problem on my iPad and have contacted Rogers many times over the past week. They told me first it was a problem with my iPad to contact Apple which I did. After resetting my iPad, Apple said it wasn’t an Apple problem but a Rogers app problem. I am still waiting to hear back from Rogers. 

MO35
I'm here a lot

Hi,

this issue not related to your iPad or my iPhone, as I mentioned in my first post, my iPad , Samsung, iPhone 6 works ok but on iPhone  7 the only Button Is not working is when you try to sign in. 

Rogers developer should fix that . 

hope to hear from Rogers very soon.

MO35
I'm here a lot

I just updated My Rogers app and start working as used to be. Try it

SteamGuy
I've been around

@MO35 wrote:

Hi,

this issue not related to your iPad or my iPhone, as I mentioned in my first post, my iPad , Samsung, iPhone 6 works ok but on iPhone  7 the only Button Is not working is when you try to sign in. 

Rogers developer should fix that . 

hope to hear from Rogers very soon.

Thanks for the great feedback.

MO35
I'm here a lot

This issue was fixed a while ago, update app will works.

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 in conversation