MyRogers App - Session timed out error

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

MyRogers App - Session timed out error

Users that are experiencing “your session has timed out” or “problem occurred” messages repeatedly every time you try and log in on the iOS MyRogers app, try the following.

Side note; I had this problem on an iPhone X running the latest version of iOS, latest version of MyRogers app. Also, logging into MyRogers via web browser worked fine, just the app did not work.

***LOG IN MANUALLY BY ACTUALLY TYPING OUT YOUR CREDENTIALS (login information) WITH YOUR KEYBOARD***

I understand that what you manually type is identical to what is saved in your faceID and password lists, however for whatever reason this worked!

Hope this helps.

*Added Labels*

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: MyRogers App - Session timed out error

When I try to login I get a message that says “sorry your session has timed out”

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: MyRogers App - Session timed out error

To update my first post the other thing I noticed is that instead of trying to login with your email address you might try and login with your username instead. Which in my case was jus the first part of my email address before “@[domain name].com”.

For example: instead of “username@rogers.com” just try “username”