MyRogers App Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: MyRogers App Linked Accounts

So I tried what you suggested.  After deleting all 3 accounts and adding back only the 2 pay as you go accounts, I was not able to login to the MyRogers app at all on my phone (the one with the full plan).  It just kept kicking me back out to the sign in page.  I even tried clearing the app's data/cache with no change.

Once I linked my full phone plan back into the accounts, I was then again able to login to the MyRogers app on my phone.  However I was still only able to see 1 additional pay as you go account (so 2 accounts in total), but never all 3 accounts.

Anyway, it's really not worth trying to pursue this further I think.  I was just hoping initially that there was some quick fix to get all the accounts to show.

Thanks

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @gburdzin,

Thank you for being so patient, I understand you only see two of three accounts in the MyRogers account app with an NHL option also listed. All three accounts should definitely show up, I see so far you have tried re-installing the app and removed/re-added the accounts online.

Depending on your Rogers device, you may need to completely delete the MyRogers account app before re-downloading / re-installing it again. For example on some Androids you'll need to disable the application before seeing the option to uninstall/remove the app. For an iPhone you'll need to delete the app, power off/on the device, disable WIFI then reinstall and test the MyRogers account app on the Rogers cellular network. You can also check if it's a scrolling feature not giving you the option to scroll down to see the third account. A quick way to test is to place your Rogers SIM card into another Rogers device to see if that shows all the accounts. 

Really hope this helps,

RogersArthur

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I appreciate all the suggestions, but I am not going to try anything else to work around this issue.  Just not worth the time/effort involved.

Thanks

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Good app
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm not sure how to do this Iv tried doing this before and I'm not sure what I did but I do believe I did something wrong ... Maybe I could have some help 😀thank you!!!!!
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @Mae1999,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you clarify the issue you are having with MyRogers?

Are you not able to see your account information? Do you need help linking your account?

Let us know and we can further assist.

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Long story short, I'm trying to access MyROGERS with my account but a popup shows with "Link Account" because apparently I don't have a profile.  When I go through Link Account and add my info I get the error "

We're sorry! This account is already associated with xxx@rogers.com".  

I chatted with an agent and says the fix would take 3-5 business days.  Has anyone else experienced this?  3-5 business days seems a bit long to fix an account issue.  I tried using the iPhone app and when I get to manage account, it opens Safari and I'm back to the Link Account option.  Can anyone help?  

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Aj10,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

I understand you're having trouble accessing your MyRogers account, the fact you mention you chatted with an agent that says the fix would take 3-5 business days, sounds like you've had your issue escalated. Depending on the issue, it's normal for escalations to take anywhere from 24hrs, up to several days. We can definitely follow up on your case and look into the ticket status for you. I have sent you a private message to reply to, you can click here to access your inbox or click here to learn more about our Private Messaging system. 

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
RogersArthur

Highlighted
I've Been Around

need help linking my account

Highlighted

Hello, @99-52

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post, we can definitely assist with linking your account(s) with MyRogers. Would you please elaborate the difficulty you are having in linking the account? Once you sign into MyRogers, are you able to access Profile & Settings menu?

Looking forward to hearing from you with more details. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin