MyRogers App - Account Balances

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

MyRogers App - Account Balances

I have an android phone and the myrogers app has just updated. (June 9/16) Since the update I can no longer find or view my account balance. Is this no longer available on the updated app?

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: MyRogers App - Account Balances

Hello @Tammymarie

Does it give you a blank screen or the option is not there? Have you uninstalled the application and install it again to see if that fixes the issue?

I've Been Here Awhile

The option is no longer there. The app updated itself automatically
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Tammymarie

Hmm I'll see what information I can get for this!
I've Been Around

What device do you have? I can't find that option after the update too and I have Xiomi RedMi.

I've Been Here Awhile

Can't view balance owed on My Rogers App

Always seems to be a problem viewing account balance when I launch the app. Very annoying. App always says "Sorry we are unable to retrieve your bill. Please try again later."

Hi @Jshephard,

Thank you for joining us here in the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your very first post! 👍

Being unable to access your account balance and billing details on a consistent basis can certainly be frustrating, to say the least. 😞

We'd like to clarify a few things with you to gain a better understanding of what is happening: 

- When you launch the MyRogers app and click on the 'Billing' tab, is your current balance displayed at the top of the window? 
- When was the last time you were able to view your bills using the MyRogers app? 
- Are you able to access the other app features okay?
- Can you please try to access your balance and billing details by logging into your profile via a web browser (https://roge.rs/2ABhP0s) to see if the same issue occurs?

Feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you!
RogersLaura

I've Been Here Awhile

- When you launch the MyRogers app and click on the 'Billing' tab, is your current balance displayed at the top of the window? No

- When was the last time you were able to view your bills using the MyRogers app? Never

- Are you able to access the other app features okay? Yes

Afternoon @Jshephard,

Thank you for the info. Did you try to log in via the browser to see if you're able to view the bill or the invoice? Just want to ensure the issue is specific to the app and not your profile. What device are you using? Additionally I would recommend you test out the app on any other mobile device you may have access to. 

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia