MyRogers - Account access security log

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

MyRogers - Account access security log

It doesn't appear that there is a way to view previous access/sessions into the My Rogers or One Number portals, much like many other accounts one may have online (microsoft, google, fb accounts - etc).
Am I not seeing it or is there not a way to see this online - ie. - which IPs/devices accessed my Rogers account and when? Is there a way to find this out with a phone call to Rogers if I suspect that someone has been in my account?

The same goes for two-factor authentication, will this ever be offered as it doesn't appear this exists yet.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: MyRogers - Account access security log

Hi @jtf

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums. Smiley Happy

If you are looking for IP/device information, that's not something that's available. However, what we can do is provide you with the last log in date and time for your MyRogers profile. We do recommend that you change your password if you feel the that your profile is being accessed without your consent.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: MyRogers - Account access security log

That's brutal, no way to view security info like that eh? 
Last login date/time means nothing. I would have been the one to last login....