cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers Account No Longer Linked?

Tony40
I've been around

Hello all. Is anyone have problem with myrogers app? I have been using for years and out of the blue when i tried to sign in today and it say i dont have a linked account?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers Account No Longer Linked?

RogersMoin

Hello, Community. 

Thank you so much for flagging the MyRogers app issue and for your patience. 

The account(s) should be accessible now. Please delete/uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version, 5.32.2, from the App Store. You need to uninstall/reinstall the app even if your current app version is 5.32.2. 

Please keep us apprised of the outcome of clean installing the app. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: Tagging all the thread participants: @Tony40, @tingulz, @chrishoffman, @timebandit, @muskegoil, @SJH75, @User2301, @danaduta

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

RogersYasmine

Hi there @Tony40,

We appreciate you posting your issue here in the Rogers Community! That is very strange indeed! Do you recall if you've made any recent changes to your account or services? Such as activating a new product or account with us? It may be helpful to login to your MyRogers profile via a web browser at Rogers.com to see if you can go into your Profile settings and relink your account there. 

If you are unable to do so, feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can have a closer look for you.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards!

RogersYasmine 

danaduta
I've been around

@RogersYasmine I have the same issue. I can successfully login online. How does one link the account to the app profile?

User2301
I've been around

Same thing here. It says "link account" but the account is still linked and has been for years.

Leave it to Rogers to fail at the basics

Re: MyRogers App Login Issue

RogersCorey

Greetings @danaduta and @User2301!

If you're having difficulties with linking your MyRogers account, please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

I’ve never had an issue with the my Rogers app until a few days ago when I updated it. Now I can’t log into it. When I try it says I don’t have a linked account to my profile and it wants to direct me to the Rogers website. When I sign into my account on the website it clearly shows my linked account. How do I fix this? 

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This happened a few years ago like around 2019 or early 2020, they eventually released a new update to the mobile app and it solved the problems but it took some time with many people complaining on the forums before someone sent the comments to the developer team 

muskegoil
I've been around
Same problem

jbrowaty
I've been around

Same. Worked for years on the website and app, now broken on the app. Annoying!!

timebandit
I'm here a lot

With you there, and of course, rogers gives us no explanation. 

timebandit
I'm here a lot

Funny, if it was an error on us not being able to pay our bills because of a glitch, watch Rogers jump on us faster than lightning.

chrishoffman
I've been here awhile
Also have the not linked problem and can’t even log into the app. Keeps saying session expired

RogersZia

Good afternoon,

If you are still experiencing issues accessing your MyRogers profile on the app please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can create a ticket for you. Check out our blog post to learn more about our private messaging system. 

RogersZia

Dar5
I've been here awhile

Since the last update, we are not able to logon to MyRogers app. It keeps saying “no linked account…”logging on via the web browsers is working fine.

tingulz
I've been around
I have the exact same issue. Updated the iOS app to latest and now I can’t login to the app even though through website it’s fine. I hope Rogers releases a fix soon.

They did a ticket for me yesterday. Let’s see how long it will take. Not holding my breath

timebandit
I'm here a lot

After a week, I just got an Auto Call saying nothing is wrong. Bull, still not working. 

RogersMoin

Hello, Community. 

Thank you so much for flagging the MyRogers app issue and for your patience. 

The account(s) should be accessible now. Please delete/uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version, 5.32.2, from the App Store. You need to uninstall/reinstall the app even if your current app version is 5.32.2. 

Please keep us apprised of the outcome of clean installing the app. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: Tagging all the thread participants: @Tony40, @tingulz, @chrishoffman, @timebandit, @muskegoil, @SJH75, @User2301, @danaduta

This just happened to me also. Tried reinstalling the app and still no fix.

Hello, @Akuash.

Welcome to our Community! I appreciate you joining this thread; the issue reported is dated and was resolved.

You may have a different problem unrelated to this thread’s discussion. Thank you for reinstalling the app; have you signed into the app today? The account info should be available; if not, please keep us posted.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats