My Rogers "View Bill" Gives Previous Years Only

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

My Rogers "View Bill" Gives Previous Years Only

Clicking View Bill only gives me a choice of 2015 or earlier bills.

It needs fixing,

I filled in the pop-up survey to vent my frustration somewhat.

Peter
Toronto
Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: My Rogers "View Bill" Gives Previous Years Only

Same thing here. Got the email notifying me my bill is available for viewing but it is the May 2015 bill and nothing newer than that is available in the drop down list. I want to make my payment but don't know how much it really is. And I need the bill for my expenses.

I would phone them in that case.  I was simply looking it up as it's already paid.  I can wait to see it, you can't.

Peter
Toronto
I've Been Around

Same here! I can see how much the total is but only shows bills for Jan/Feb 2015.  Makes you want to opt out of the paperless option.  

It seems to be fixed now...I hope?

Peter
Toronto
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes it all appears to be working fine now, thanks. The current bill downloaded fine and the dropdown list had all the recent months available as well. Definitely wasn't like that yesterday. Thanks for quick response. 

@pmcsplaza wrote:

It seems to be fixed now...I hope?

Good luck 😉

Peter
Toronto
I've Been Around

No 2017 bills

According to the Billing & Payments section in MyRogers, the only two bills I can look at are from October (when I started) and November 2016.

It's March 13th, 2017 now. Surely I should be able to view December, January, and February?

The last payment in the payment history is from December 9th when I put enough credit on the account for the next few bills. 

*Edited Labels*

Hello, @BrennanP

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I appreciate your patience, we can definitely investigate the non-availability of the bills. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can access your account. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Get Ready!
Ask an Expert: IGNITE TV Part II
JOIN US: November 5, 6, & 7
Start: November 5th 10AM ET
End: November 7th 6PM ET

We're back with another Ask an Expert!!
JOIN US

For three straight days we will have exclusive access to some of Ignite TV's best Program Managers. They will be here taking your questions LIVE!

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation