My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Hi @djaybaker,

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten a resolution yet for your problem with MyRogers. What is the error message you are getting when you log in?

You mentioned you are not able to access the app. Have you tried logging in on a PC to see if the issue is app related or perhaps it may be related to your sign in credentials? 

Let us know and we can assist further.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

I just spoke to 3 reps, all of them were reading off the same page...it's my browser, I need to use Firefox, erase cookies...none of these have done a thing but waste my time. I'm not the only one not able to access my info...you guys are losing a great customer.
I've Been Here Awhile

Stop trying to blame the customer, the problem is totally on your end and you are not taking responsibility. Brutal Service
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@djaybaker,

We would like to help you get back into your MyRogers Profile. 

I will have a Team member from @CommunityHelps reach out to you via PM

Regards, 

RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

My login has been going straight to the "Under Maintenance" page for close to 6 months. Time to move on.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @BufordTJustice,

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of your situation and we wouldn't want to see you leave. I would love to look into your log-in issue further and take additional measures if necessary. Addressing what you've described may involve accessing your account. I've already sent you a message from our @CommunityHelps, please respond to it at your earliest convince.

Looking forward to your reply,
RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

i re-signed up with rogers under a new account on August 11th.

i havent been able to access my account details.

"Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your wireless service details at the moment. Please try again later, and thanks for your patience as we work to fix the issue."

live chat support says its a system issue and they cant give me an eta. i have inquired everyday since re-signing. thinking about canceling rogers now.

Hello, @dudlee

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. So you have a new account number and a new MyRogers ID and not able to see the account details? Or have you added the new account number to the existing MyRogers ID?

Looking forward to your response. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Been a few years for me. Might've started in 2014 or 2015: I couldn't log in (system error even before the website got a new makeover). Now, I can "log in" in any browser, on any computer, but not a single myRogers page shows up (stuck forever loading). Chat did not help (twice already), so i just left the issue at that and didn't bother finding some other way to change up my add-ons or try out the auto top-up option. We all use pay-as-u-go in my family, but my account is the only one that's inaccessible online.

Hello & Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @AnnaBanana,

3-4 years sure is a long time for an issue to persist. Did you ever have more than one MyRogers profiles? I'm assuming you have the same issue through the app and the browser? Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to take a look into this for you.

If you're not familiar with our private messaging process, you can find the instructions here.

RogersZia