My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Rogers support is just crap when it comes to fixing my problem.

I am having problem with my rogers account, when i login to "My Rogers", login is successful, and I have connected my account ID with the profile.

The problem is I am not able to check my internet account, it  doesnt load anything under my account, just shows my bills and payments, I cant even see internet usage, i checked multiple browsers, multiple computers, cleared cache etc etc, but nothing changed. Even when i complained to support, then checked the account by logging into my account from their computer and confirmed that they can see the problem, but after a week i checked with support only to find out that my complaint was closed as they didnt found problem, but problem still existed.

Again got the support to check for the problem and again the support checked by logging to account and confirming that problem existed, and weeks passed, no solution.

***edited labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Is any member of the Community able to assist Roge with their issue?

RogersDarrell

I'm an Advisor

Roge:

Just logged into my account and everything is fine. I can see all my services and a breakdown of my internet usage.The Overview tab shows me all my services plus name, address, bill information, etc. Is this a recent problem or has it worked in the past? I use Win 7 64 bit with IE 10.

I've Been Around

I have the same problem, this problem has been over 1 month now, it is quite useless when I talked to rogers customer service, they said their IT department is working on this. But what big problem you cannot fix it in 1 month? It is ridiculous!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zz1283

Sadly the Rogers reps will just send a email or a note to the back end team office. They send it to the IT / app developers & from there, its the developers that need to deal with it.

ME & a few others posted about this in the Idea Box thread. They said they are looking into it & going to get it resolved. As for when? No one knows sadly.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

One thing that did work for one user i remember here in the past.. was they had rogers remove the service from the account,then add it back on.. and it showed back up, as it was added new again.

THis may be worth a try for people with this issue.

just make sure.. that you DONT do this if you are on a term agreement for that service, or have special addons, etc for it.. as this could remove those things.. causing cancelation fees to auto apply, not be able to get those addons back if not available anymore, etc.

I Plan to Stick Around

same thing with my account - I was told that it would be fixed in 72 hrs and that was almost 2 weeks ago. I just don't access that section and wish for a fix one day.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pconeill

We have all asked for a fix and a better app. Hopefully Rogers is listening and doing it as i said and others have said on the Idea Box about it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Its more than one month, and i havnt seen anything in my account, just can see bills section, i think thats what matters to rogers, that users pay their bills. I cant view my usage and services subscribed to. Support says they cant do anything, its website department work and transfers to the other department which have a standard reply : "We are working on it. Is there anything else I can assist u with"...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This is obviously something that is effecting more than one user..

But, its hard to say its a 100% website issue either.. as there are alot who can get into it FINE.

Its probably one of those things, they dont know WHAT is causing it for those specific people..