My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

I now have access to my account info.
I've Been Around

Still not working here. They said it would be fixed by tomorrow. Tomorrow is here and my internet usage information is not.. 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just checked mine, and it is working here.. both the basic overview page, as well as the detail per day.

Assuming the back end isnt having issues (like it was earlier in the weekend), you can call in to get your usage as well.
(i know, obviously more of a pain.. but the option IS available, as a means to make sure that you dont go over.)

I'm an Advisor

Working for me as well. Internet usage is as at 2 days ago, which I believe is normal.

I'm an Advisor

Site is down again this morning.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Working fine here for me.

I'm an Advisor

It's now back up.

I've Been Here Awhile

problems with My Rogers

hi. i have been having problems with the site for about a week now, there was alittle hickup with the accounts linked up on My Rogers gone missing. by reading the forums it seams like others had the same prob. i tryed to get back on to see if i can see my internet usage but still not able to. everytime i sign in i get "Sorry, there are no accounts registered with your online profile." yet i have 3 accounts linked up: 2 phones and internet/cable. i tryed to re add them but it keeps telling me that the account is not elegable, im not even able to get on my profile settings were i can change the password or email address. 

so is there a posible fix for this? maybe make a new account and link them on there? i tryed getting live support but it was no help :/. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: problems with My Rogers

There are apparantly some upgrades that are being done on My Rogers, and few people have been able to access their account information over the past week.  In fact, it appears to be down again as we speak.

I've Been Here Awhile

Same problem, Rogers run around....they told me I need to use Firefox on a pc, why make an app for iPhone if it doesn't work? How am o to know the amount of my bill?? I'm leaving Rogers as fast as I can. Brutal run around, they are losing a great customer. See ya