My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

@catman3333 wrote:

My Rogers bill and payment viewing isn't working.  Lousy system.  A payment I made on Friday still hasn't shown up.  For my cell accounts, I still haven't had my invoice posted on line or emailed to me.  This is the second month this has happened.  Rogers isn't consistant and one the phone to them constantly to fix account, plan, overcharges, prommisses of credits, etc.  How do you pay your bill if you can't get one???

All depends on how you pay the bill.  If you are paying by credit, etc.. then paying your card off.. then yes you need to do it from the site.

I pay mine via my banks web banking, right from my account.  Technically wouldnt have to go into the rogers site at all..

Well.. other than to check the bill, and get the $ value (which you cant even do that right now), but if you already had that value, i could pay it of from the bank.

I've Been Here Awhile

Well, I did a recent check and I can view my bills again...but for some reason, all the information from my Products and Services tab has disappeared, as if I never registered for them to begin with.

I contacted customer support via live chat last night and they said there was a problem with the system. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon. I want to check my internet bandwidth/usage ASAP.

I've Been Around

Same with me, since approx Friday. They better fix it soon because I like to monitor my internet usage so I do not go over the limit.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Monday 2:20 pm. Still no access to account information.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Detsaw2014 wrote:

Same with me, since approx Friday. They better fix it soon because I like to monitor my internet usage so I do not go over the limit.

If Rogers wanted to exercise a little goodwill this month, they would waive all overage fees for the next billing period since customers are unable to check their Internet usage and many have been unable to so since Friday! 

I've Been Here Awhile

i am also having the same problem. signed on to check my internet usage and my internet/cable account disappeared, only my phone info is showing. the account is linked and even shows its linked to my rogers.com account. i tryed deleting it and re adding it but says its linked to a different account 😕 i was able to check it afew days ago and now....nothing, atleast im not the only one having this prob. any idea for a fix?

I've Been Here Awhile

Seems like they finally acknowledged the issue once you login to MyRogers:

"Unfortunately you are not able to make changes to your TV, Internet or Rogers Home Phone services/account at this time on Rogers.com or by calling Rogers Customer Care. Over the weekend we began a system upgrade that is taking longer than expected to complete. We expect to have full service restored by tomorrow. To complete your transaction, please try again tomorrow. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."

At least they finally stopped leaving us hanging.

I Plan to Stick Around

Tks for posting that. I didn't get that message on my rogers. On the phone, the Rogers employees just pick a time when things will be up. They clearly have no idea and don't care enough to say what is really going on. Typical, unfortunately.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gwilki

I do agree to a point. Some reps do care but are not told what is going on & can only guess. some people do not understand that tho. The management doesn't always tell the CSR's about issues so the reps can only go by little to know info.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kiwi7

I agree that they should do this OR give a credit out for anything that happens because of this. My Rogers is a utility everyone uses to watch their usage, check up on things, add or remove add-ons & so forth.