My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

I've got 2 accounts, a residential Cable, Internet and Home Phone account (that is showing up fine) and a business account for Business Class Internet (Residential Building). I've tried re adding it to the My Rogers but it says that the account is registered to another My Rogers account. It was fine last month but is gone not. My accounts are both in good standing and both are paperless (which adds to the problem because I cant check the balance on my business account).

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Is the business one associated with a different login?

They have different bills?

I thought they could only have one per login

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been getting the same issue too. I can login to MyRogers wil no problem, but the Products and Services option always fails to work.

This problem started on Friday night and it's been constantly persisting with no end.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

I have the same issue. Both my TV and internet details have disappeared from the "Products and Services" tab. Hence, I am unable to see my internet usage details. 

For me, the problem started today. If it is not working by tomorrow, I will contact customer service. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Same here. I logged in today to check my bandwidth usage and just get the message that they were having trouble accessing my account details and to try again later.

Same situation tonight. I'll try again tomorrow.
I'm an Advisor

It's still a problem this morning. I only get my mobile information, no cable or internet.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was getting the same message as Jays77 yeserday.

Able to get further today... shows my wireless accounts, and my home monitoring..

But TV, Internet, and home phone are not working.

I Plan to Stick Around

This started for me on sunday, june 22 for me. I wanted to check my usage. I logged in and got a page saying that my pay as you go was cancelled. Since I haven't had pay as you go for about 5 years, that was useless info. I could not check internet usage. I called Rogers. The guy said that they had server problems, and would be back up at noon sunday. I was out all day and tried again on sunday evening. Still the same. I chatted. First the guy said there were server problems, then he said " I should have said that we were doing routine maintenance.". Yeah, make sure that you get your lies right. Anyway, he said that all would be well by 9am this morning - monday.

Things are still down, so I chatted again. Now they are saying noon today.

I've Been Around

My Rogers bill and payment viewing isn't working.  Lousy system.  A payment I made on Friday still hasn't shown up.  For my cell accounts, I still haven't had my invoice posted on line or emailed to me.  This is the second month this has happened.  Rogers isn't consistant and one the phone to them constantly to fix account, plan, overcharges, prommisses of credits, etc.  How do you pay your bill if you can't get one???

I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like a lot of us are having the same issue.

So now they say noon today.

If not up by tomorrow I will be calling customer service also.

I want to check my internet usage.

Why don't they just say they are having an issue so we don't all waste time phoning?