My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Home and away voicemail login does appear to work at least.
Online manager, obviously has MORE of a tie in directly the the phone system though, than the VM is more an addon to the side of it.

(this is using IE 10)

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yes, the voicemail does not seem to be affected. 

With regards to the On-line manager, I was issued a case number two days ago and was told to contact them after 48 hours. I did that today and they have done nothing. I inquired as to why we have to continue to pay full price for a service that is obviously not working and they isued us a full credit for one month of home phone - almost $50. Let's hope it does not take them a month to get the issue resolved, but I am happy with the credit!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

wow, that credit is decent at least, though i am sure you would rather have it working.

This is definately something more than just the the regular site not working i think..

Even if its something them CHANGING/UPGRADING part of it or something.. SOMEONE should know..

and again this falls into the lack of then information being passed internally.

@Gdkitty wrote:

SOMEONE should know..and again this falls into the lack of then information being passed internally.

Yes, it really is a hassle to deal with these issues. I would rather have what I am paying for working. 

Curiously, the same issue has just been raised on the Rogers Facebook page, and the rep responding seems to have no clue whatsoever about the issue. As I have said before, the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing! Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

Well is there any update on this issue? My Rogers will not display my home phone account as well. Called Rogers only to be told it was my computer and browser causing this issue. NO it is NOT!! tried several browsers and computers PC and Mac and still cannot display Rogers Home Phone info!

Sadly, there is no update on this issue! All I can tell you is that it has nothing to do with your browser or your computer and sadly, Rogers is taking a long time to resolve the issue. I have a ticket on this issue and though they claim it is a high priority since a number of customers are affected, the issue is not being resolved very quickly!

I've Been Here Awhile

No update yet, may be Rogers is not concerned. I m a Web Developer and I dont think any issue takes more than few hours to fix, and my problem still exists from more than 55 days thats almost 2 months.

And Rogers support says "Sorry, but we cant help you with this problem as we dont deal with website thing.", "Can we help you with anything else."

Crap web department at rogers, they might take 5-6 months to fix it. And they are being paid for doing nothing. Or rogers dont have their own web team. They are saving money by not employing a web team.

*** Edited for Content***

I've Been Here Awhile

I too am having the same problem since Sept 6 and getting the same runaround with no answers. Can't even get the right dept to handle and get my ticket escalated.....

I'm Here A Lot

God I wish I had of read all this before sitting on hold for half my life.     BTW no browser type works on my Mac or Windows PC it's the same message every time.   Message to president I won't be paying my Home Phone bill until this is all fixed.  I suggest you take the same approach.  Hit them where it hurts maybe you'll get some results.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2170901878.png

It is a major issue that Rogers does not seem to be in a hurry to rectify. Not only does your home phone not show up on MyRogers, but the on-line manager does not work either. After bringing this up to Rogers Chat, they gave me a credit of one month for Rogers Home Phone. Perhaps if enough people do this, they will finally get the message!