My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My Rogers not working - account not showing up properly

Hello Roge

Sadly the call centers can not do anything about the website. The website is owned & worked on from another department in which we had access to call them & tell them issues but sadly this was taken down 2+ years ago. You can call in & see your usage if you would like but that may be more effort then needed.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

What is going on with MyRogers these days. First you try to update the site and this turns into a disaster. Then you go back to the old site and I log into my account. My Home Phone shows the following message: Unable to retrieve your Home Phone Account details.

Then, I try to log onto the On-line Manager. My home phone number does not even show up! I get the message: We are currently experiencing high levels of traffic. Please try again.

What is with Rogers? I can log in to see my gas bill, my hydro bill, my on-line banking and seldom ever have a problem, but with Rogers, nothing ever seems to work right! You are supposedly a high tech company, but the results are definitely low tech!

Have now spoken to two reps on the phone and they could not help. Told me I had to go to on-line chat. First rep (Sweetie) told me she had to transfer me to another rep. 

7:33 PM Transferring session to another representative..

It is now 7:50 and no
 transfer - just a dead screen!

Started another chat session. Now with second rep (Matthieu). He is now transferring me to yet another rep:

7:50 PM Transferring session to another representative...

Waiting again! This is what you call service. Two phone reps and two chat reps and I have yet to actually talk to someone who can help me!

What an absolute joke!

Highlighted

By 8:30 PM, totally fed up and disgusted, I finally gave up! What a waste of my time!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Seems to be doing it the same to me too 😞

was working earlier today.. but something else is broke now i guess :P...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

Honestly the site has been having major issues since the day they added the new design. They took it down & at 4-7am every morning, they add it back & take it down a few hours later. This causes issues with the site i have noticed.

Hopefully they fix this issue soon!.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Oh not doubing that.

I just seem to be lucky.. that i guess i normaly try to log into it, at the times it DOES work.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

You aren't that lucky lol. It does that to most users at times. It works then it stops. Then it works again then it stops. It seems to be a huge problem the developers of the site can not seem to be able to fix.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rest of the myrogers seems to be loading at least at this time of the morning.

Yesterday, both time, amost ALL of it would not load.. like the normal when its in maintenance problem, etc.

But the home phone section, is still just displaying the warning (same as Frazzled), and has 'hourglass' when hovering over the section.

They must be doing something major with that section of the account page.... would be NICE if there was a notice...
Even just across the top "We are doing X, Y, Z to this section, you may not be able to see it till complete" sort of thing.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

Agreed!. It seems the developers that are working on the site, do fixes at night but leave the site with a lot of issues.

I get the same thing Gdkitty. MyRogers shows everything except Home Phone services. The On-line Manager is still not working.

I decided to try chat again early this morning when it might not be so busy. One rep actually told me (I am not making this up!) that the On-line Manager only works with IE7 or Firefox 3.6! How ridiculous is this? Considering that I have accessed the On-line Manager many times with more updated browsers, including Chrome, I did not stay on this chat session very long!

Not one to give up, I started another chat session. Three transfers later, I actually got a case number. We'll see what happens! Smiley Frustrated

What I also do not understand is why you have to go through chat to resolve this. What if someone does not have Internet access? How are they supposed to get help from Rogers any more?