cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers Update

taddeum
I plan to stick around

Play Google says login to Google to update My Rogers app. I did. Asks again login to Google. I am. What's the problem?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Rogers Update

taddeum
I plan to stick around
Hi Zia

I couldn't figure out how to post a rely to my query. Your app is not user friendly for me.

I solved my login again problem trying to update My Rogers by deleting and reinstalling Play Google. I got a lot of help from Dianna out West. Could not figure out how to thank her. The chat ended while I was deleting and reinstalling Play Google to see if that solved the problem. It did. Thank you Dianna & lots of love for your help. Taddeum (Ted) 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersZia

Good evening @taddeum,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Based on what you've described seems like you're experiencing issues with your Google account login credentials. Did you make any changes to your login info recently? Does this issue occur when you try and update any other app besides MyRogers?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

taddeum
I plan to stick around
Hi Zia

I couldn't figure out how to post a rely to my query. Your app is not user friendly for me.

I solved my login again problem trying to update My Rogers by deleting and reinstalling Play Google. I got a lot of help from Dianna out West. Could not figure out how to thank her. The chat ended while I was deleting and reinstalling Play Google to see if that solved the problem. It did. Thank you Dianna & lots of love for your help. Taddeum (Ted) 

LarryD1
I've been around

I cannot seem to get the newest update to the MyRogers app to work on my Galaxy S10 phone in Android 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times as well as rebooting my phone and clearing the cache and data a few times. When I open the app, it always defaults to the old app and keeps prompting to add a Speed Pass and my data use is at the bottom of the screen and not a nice graphic as the sample displays show on the Google apps page.

How can this be fixed?

Thanks

LarryD

taddeum
I plan to stick around
Hi Larry

The solution I was given by Dianna on the Chat line (only person to come up with a solution) was to delete and reinstall Play Google. As soon as I did, My Rogers updated immediately. Ted

taddeum
I plan to stick around

I have an S8 + and Android 10. The solution in my previous response worked like magic. I asked the Moderator to forward my thanks to Dianna.

How do I get the new update Rogers app? I'm trying to update the new Rogers app and I can't find it

Hi mariejacqueline,

Do you already have the MyRogers App installed on your device or are you trying to install it for the first time? Which device platform do you own? Apple or Android? Are you using the Google App Store or Apple app Store to search for MyRogers? please answer these few questions for us to better help you

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation