My Rogers Sign In Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: My Rogers Sign In Issue

I am having the same problem with rogers app (just downloaded) on my iPad -
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers for some reason requires answercloud.com to not be adblocked. Add an exception for that domain or turn off adblocking for the rogers.com sites.

I'm Here A Lot

My Rogers APP not signing in on data

For a couple of weeks now on my Samsung S7 Edge I can not sign into My Rogers App. Just on Data? Since I have no Wifi at work.  I can go to the rogers website on data and sign in? It's weird...Anyone else having this problem as Rogers can not figure it out. I have had them reset everything, I have cleared the cashe and done a complete reset of the phone to factory? nothing seems to work. 

I'm Here A Lot

how would I go about checking to see if this is blocked?

Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @Fatkatz,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thanks for posting your query. I can certainly understand how being unable to access MyRogers via the app, over data can be an annoyance. 

I have a couple questions. Do you recall making any recent changes to your wireless service, prior? Do you have issues with other apps being unable to access internet over data? If not, we may need to take a closer look. If you can kindly PM us @CommunityHelps so we can further assist.

Has anyone else in the Community experience this lately? Feel free to chime in!

In case you're not aware how our Private Messenger works, check out this BLOG.

Regards,

RogersCilio

I'm Here A Lot

Everything works as it should, no other issues. And it's only over data. I can sign in over wifi with no problem. I spoke with Rogers today and I'm going to take it to a rogers store and try the sim in another rogers phone

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @Fatkatz,

Thanks for your prompt response and I appreciate you providing some clarity to my questions. It's definitely an odd situation, but please keep us posted if swapping to another phone resolves your issue.

Look forward to hearing back!

RogersCilio

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I took the phone in to a Rogers store to see if I could sign in on anther phone with my sim. They were helpful but couldn't seem to help me. I called tech again and wanted a manager and they put me in touch with a sales manager who was rude and didn't care at all. I have 14 months left on my contract and after 20+ years with Rogers I'm thinking it's time to move on. If Rogers doesn't care why shod I?
I'm Here A Lot

Well I finally got the Rogers store to try my sim in another phone...No problem signing in to the Rogers App. My phone will still not do it on Data

Good morning @Fatkatz!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you're able to sign into your account using another device with your SIM inserted, then this issue is either software or hardware related fault on your phone.

The only remaining step to try is to backup and factory reset your phone. If you need any help with this process, please let us know!

Regards,

RogersCorey