My Rogers App Crashing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: My Rogers App Crashing

Hey @Ssingh55

I hope you're staying safe and sound! Congratulations on your first post with us, we're elated to have you join our Rogers Community Forums! 😊 I know first hand how imperative it is to keep an eye on your monthly data usage. I actually switched over to our new Rogers Infinite plan with unlimited data recently, have you heard about it? It's been worry-free data usage for me which has been such a relief! 👍

Are you able to access your MyRogers account through another means aside from your Samsung S10 device? Are you receiving a specific error message when trying to load the app or log in? Let's get down to the bottom of this for you. If you are able to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps that would be much appreciated! For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please Click Here. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Regards, 

RogersJo 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

App keeps crashing. I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, enabled a dozen times over the span of a few months. I've turned off wifi, cleared the cache AND data, still no go. The actual website only just started working for me but also can't display my info half the time (across multiple devices), why is it so hard to view or buy anything. I've spent hours and hours of wasted time on this app and the website. It used to be so easy. Why is it so difficult to purchase phone products from a phone company?

Highlighted

Hello, @Justines

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's disappointing to hear that you've had so many troubles with our app. 😞

Thanks so much for providing us with a detailed response as well as all of the steps you've tried to get this resolved. We'd like to investigate this for you and try to find a solution.

• Can you confirm the App version on your devices and what devices you have been using along with the OS on the devices?
  • Do you get an error message of any kind when the app crashes?
  • Does the app crash only during specific tasks or is it random?
  • What devices have you been using to access the website when it has not been working?

We look forward to hearing from you!

RogersTony