My Rogers Account: Just Noticed Error In Billing Address

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

My Rogers Account: Just Noticed Error In Billing Address

The MyRogers Profile UI wont let me add the directional "E" at the end of my street address.  It only allows for street name and type (St, Av etc.).

I know this isn't that important with online billing, but that doesn't make it OK to have the address showing wrong or incomplete in the system, as that error could be passed through to even the visiting technician if I call them in.

One should be able to edit the full address in that interface and there should be room for directional indicators  (my street is quite long both East & West of Yonge) and there should be a space to add other information such as buzz or entry codes etc.

Peter
Toronto
Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: My Rogers Account: Just Noticed Error In Billing Address

Hi @pmcsplaza,

Thank You for your post, we can definitely look into helping with adding the directional "E" at the end of your street address. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you're online, we may need to access your account and will need to send you a secure link.

Thanks,

RogersArthur

False alarm.  Obviously the details shown online under MyRogers > Profile are merely a rough copy of what's in the system.  I just called up my last bill online and saw that my address is, in fact, correct there so I assume all is OK within the system.

Thanks for moving the topic to the right section.

Smiley LOL

Peter
Toronto
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

You're welcome Thanks for sharing the information with the rest of the Community.

RogersArthur

I'm a Senior Advisor

You can go to your profile and edit the address shown. I did that a long time ago, but apparently Rogers didn't change the address they were using. The last Canada Post mail I received from Rogers was concerning the rate increase and it was sent to my RR address, so it's a miracle that Canada Post went out of their way to deliver it. You can go into your profile and update your address. When you do, you have the choice of saving what you enter or what Canada Post says it should be.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

You can only edit it if it's a simple address.  The boxes are not designed to accept directional indices, East,. West etc.  Nor are they designed for anything other than a number and an apartment number, no other information can be input.

Unless there is some other location that I can do that, that I wasn't aware of.

Edit: the Canada Post correction didn't come up when I tried.   Must be broken.

Peter
Toronto

I take it all back, well most of it.  The Canada Post correction came up just now when I tried it.   But it still doesn't allow me to enter Entry Code .... which means every time a Tech come to visit he has to phone me to ask that information or on the rare occasion Rogers snail mail me something, once again  I have to give that information.

Peter
Toronto