cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance on MyRogers App

StacyLeChamb
I've been here awhile

I keep getting a error when trying to use the Rogers my account Application for a few months now . The error states that the application is going through maintenance and to check back

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app multiple times

I can use My Rogers on Rogers.com with no issues

Currently I am using the IPhone 7 - all updates have been completed

Any suggestions?

*** Edited Labels and Title ***

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Maintenance on MyRogers App

Rf13
I'm here a lot
Yes I put a call into Rogers the other day. Created a ticket. Haven’t heard a word. Typical of Rogers. The app hasn’t worked for two weeks. Just says maintenance. Why doesn’t Rogers fix this.

Rf13
I'm here a lot
I am in the same boat. Mine hasn’t been working for a couple of weeks. Indicates under maintenance. I put a call into Rogers the other day and said they were creating ticket. Haven’t heard anything. I can log into the website too. Just a hassle. How can you shut off kids data if they are using too much when you have to keep going into the website way. Maybe time to switch to bell.

Hello, @Rf13

I can only imagine how frustrating it is not having access to the app for such a long period of time. I know how important it is to have consistent access.

I know you have a ticket escalated for this matter but can you describe any troubleshooting steps you may have tried thus far? If you have not already, please uninstall/reinstall or disable/enable the app on your device and let us know if the maintenance error is still persistent.

Were you provided a timeline with regards to when you should receive an update on your ticket? If it has passed the timeline provided, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can take a look at the status of the ticket and provide an update.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 14 in conversation