cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my Rogers email account & cannot access verification code

Needhelp4
I've been around

I received a sign in to Yahoo notice yesterday. After entering my Rogers email it said it was sending a verification code to my email address. I can not retrieve that code as I am locked out.
I have tried to sign in on a different browser.
Any suggestions?

**Labels Added**

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Locked out of my Rogers email account & cannot access verification code

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

be careful some sign in notices might be fraudulent and may allow a scammer or con artist to gain access to your email

Rest Assured, you can never be permanently locked out of your email, Rogers has full control of your email and can reset the password for you or unlock it for you if there is ever a need. simply call their customer service and validate yourself as account holder or authorized user and simply explain what happened and he or she will let you back in

This is what I have received . I never answered cuz I figured it was spam, but now I cant get into my email account xxxxxxxxma@rogers.com

Access to your email account will expire on Friday, 20 December 2023.

Click below to continue using the same password

Thanks,

Team
Mailing System: Reminder Support Team

Hello, @huntersgramma 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Have you tried to reset your password by visiting https://rogersmembercentre.com/ and selecting the forgot password option and follow the steps to reset your password.

Let us know if you are still having trouble accessing your email.

Regards,

CommunityHelps

RogersTony

Wowcow
I've been here awhile

i have been locked out of my email for over a day now and been on hold on the phone for over 4 hours now. i have tried going to the  https://rogersmembercentre.com/ and selecting forgot my password but then i get a prompt saying Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

lreda
I've been around

I have the same issue. Can't get through to Rogers support. Looks like another Rogers fail!

Hello, Community!

Thank you for joining this thread and reporting the email access issue. We can help restore your email access; kindly drop us a line in our private messaging box, @CommunityHelps. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

Jobst
I've been here awhile

Not sure if this is the right board - can't find one for Email Support.

"Sorry, we can't find the username or password in our records. Please try again". This started happening today on all my devices (viz. iPad, iPhone, Mac). 

I tried "Forgot Password" to try to reset the password (although nothing has changed from yesterday when it worked ). The Rogers site then returned "Error - Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." 

Any suggestions (even a contact number for Rogers support would be great).

Thanks

Merged the post to this active thread; please see the response above.

-RogersMoin

Ijwhitby
I've been here awhile
I'm having this exact same issue today. All of a sudden I lost access to my rogers email account. Tried to login again (with what I'm positive was my password) but said it was incorrect. So I've been trying to reset the password with no success. Getting through to support has been fruitless. Any body have any ideas? Please post any fixes here. No options on the rogers web site are working....just keep getting an error..."something went wrong on our end...try again later ".

Same issue as everyone else on this thread. Been locked out since Feb 17th.  Using another e-mail account (not rogers) as a backup solution until Rogers e-mail account is fixed. What is the solution ?

margorodgers
I've been here awhile

This is why I'm here. Locked out since Friday the 3rd.  It won't accept my password OR text me a verification code. Support pages say "something wrong on their end".  I've been on hold now for 2.5 hours. Anyone get any help? 

Ijwhitby
I've been here awhile
To resolve this you have to CALL rogers support....yes you'll have to wait on hold a long time...so just be patient. This is apparently a known issue over the past few days. They will manually reset your password to a temp password. There is an issue with the password create/reset function that will prevent you from being able to create a new password. They have a ticket open for this. So you'll have to use the temp password for the time being. But I was able to access my email...so that's a relief. Good luck....hope this helps someone.

BobcatRosie
I plan to stick around

Thank you for this info. I've been following this problem on Twitter. So many including me are locked out of their email and Rogers has not actually said anything out in the open that it's a massive issue. I finally got a reply from someone this morning saying if I still have a problem to DM them. So am just waiting on a reply, who knows when that will be. Next resort will be to wait on the phone for hours on end like everyone else. I just need to know that I'm not going to lose the entire email account. Thanks again, ljwhitby!

dmalette2558
I've been around
This has been three days for me. I think I have spoken to every rep. at Rogers. The lost of time and energy is beyond upsetting

barbpete
I've been around

What a waste of my time!

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 19 Likes
  • 14 in conversation