cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Accounts

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

When signing into My Roger, I'm getting a pop-up message telling me that I don't have My Rogers account linked to my account number. I dutifully followed the instructions and linked my account, which also requires your postal code. The postal code box does not accept a space in the middle, so you have to enter only 6 characters without the space. I went through this procedure once, then signe out. The next time I signed into My Rogers, guess what? I get the pop-up message again and can't do anything. I even entered the data a second time and it told me the account number is already linked to My Rogers.Smiley Mad

158 REPLIES 158

Re: Linked Accounts

Good evening @roc757

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink

You can find your account number on the documentation received upon the activation of your service. You also have the ability to locate it on your monthly online billing notification, sent to your email.

If you cannot find it and need assistance in linking your account to your online profile, we can certainly help. However, we'll need access to your account. 

Simply send a private message to @CommunityHelps, if the need may be. 

To know more about our private messaging system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

TwitchyPuppy
I Plan to Stick Around
I don't understand everyone's issue.

I've been a Rogers customer since yesterday (Feb 7th). I had that problem and a 10 minutes chat via their website feature solved it.
I found out later, by browsing the website) that I could have 10% off my plan for being a Desjardins client, which wasn't initially applied. So I contacted Rogers on Facebook and once again, it got resolved in no time.

I didn't have to get upset or wait an insane amount of time.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @TwichyPuppy

Not eveyone has the same wait times or good service. I have had my fair share of good services by Rogers and lately I haven't and have received let's say bad customer service my self. So it all depends.

Rogers Facebook is great. They help out and try to fix the issue. Some issues they can't so u need to call in.

rferries
I've Been Here Awhile

EDIT: SOLVED, VIA ONLINE CHAT

Can't register pay-as-you-go account online, so can't put $$$ in!

Hello,

Just recently used my pre-existing online account to try to link my new pay-as-you-go number to it, to set up online payments. However my online account is still blank (doesn't refer to the new number or any others), and when I tried to set up an entirely new online account it says the new phone # has already been registered with the other account.

Please help!

Thank you,

Rury

Hi @rferries,

Welcome to the Community!

Having access to your account through MyRogers can be quite handy. I just had a couple of questions to help with your query.  

Are you able to log into MyRogers? I know you said the page appears blank, is that after you log in to MyRogers or after you enter your account number and postal code to link the account?

Do you have multiple MyRogers login credentials? That could cause a conflict in linking accounts.

Clearing the cache and cookies and re launching the browser is known to eliminate errors too. 

If errors persist, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to assist you with your request. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please visit here.

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@rferries:

I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, but here are my comments.

I don't believe you can have your PAYGo account "inside" the same account as your regular Rogers Cable/Internet/Home Phone account. I believe you can do it for postpaid cellular, but not pre-paid.

I therefore have two Rogers accounts and the payments are made (via automatic withdrawals) on my credit card separately - two payments each month, one for each account.

Whenever I login to MyRogers, I get a choice of which account to view via a popup.  I then choose either my PAYGo account or my Cable/Internet/Home Phone account.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

I get the same thing. When I sign in to the Forum here, I get a popup to choose between my Cable and PayGo accounts. It doesn't matter which I click for the Forum, but I have to choose to proceed.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

dsfadsfsad
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi I'm having the same issues with Pay as you go,

When trying to create myrogers account to be better manage topups and other account changes.
"Sorry, the phone number entered is already linked to a MyRogers profile."

Any ideas?

Hello, @dsfadsfsad

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community, it's definitely ideal to be able to manage the Top-Ups. As the error message suggests your phone number is already linked to another profile, do you remember creating the MyRogers profile earlier maybe with another email address? Since how long you had that phone number? 

Keep us posted, we should be able to assist in linking the phone number to your MyRogers profile. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

dsfadsfsad
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Moin,

I believe I am using the right account/email address.  I had this number for a few years now. Is there a way to reset the link.  I use pay as you go, so basically only reload once or twice a year.

Thanks,

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@dsfadsfsad Do you have any other Rogers accounts besides your PayGo, like Cable or Internet? I have Cable and PayGo and when I sign in to My Rogers, I get a pop-up which account number to choose.  I don'r ever recall linking the accounts.

dsfadsfsad
I've Been Here Awhile
Just PayGo, nothing else.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

So are you not able to see your Bill Summary when you sign in to My Rogers and go to Bills & Payments?

Hello, @dsfadsfsad

You may have more than one profile hence getting that error message. We can look into linking your phone/account number to the correct profile, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Hey im having the same problem please fix

Good day @keen413,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post!

Experiencing issues with your MyRogers online profile can definitely cause some inconveniences.

We want to help you resolve the issue you're experiencing.

First, please describe what is the problem and the troubleshooting you have gone through so far.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

rozhan
I Plan to Stick Around

last 2 weeks I have been trying to link my account to myRogers profile but every time i try to do this it says that "This account is already associated to a MyRogers profile" and i have no idea to which my rogers profile it is associated to because i only have one MyRogers account.

RogersAli
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @rozhan

I can understand how unpleasant it can be to get an error message everytime you try to link your account. Not to worry, we will get this sorted out for you.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps.

For more information on our Private message system, take a look at this page

Thank you. 

RogersAli  

rozhan
I Plan to Stick Around
im just trying to link another account to my existing MyRogers profile

RogersAli
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @rozhan

Thank you for the information, What I will have to do is take a look at your account. Please follow the steps provided in my post earlier to send us a private message and we would be more than happy to take a look. 

RogersAli 

sti2006
I've Been Here Awhile
Via Rogers.com my account shows up just fine but when using MyRogers app does not show the account