Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Re: Linked Accounts

@tchaad

I am so happy to hear that  MyRogers working for you again.  Smiley Happy

If you have any problems in the future please reach back out to us.

cheers,

RogersAliciaG

I'm Here A Lot

I have been having issues with the Myrogers site for about 3 months now. It does not work for, keeps trying to load my account information but nothing happens. Linked account? Do not even get me started.

I have spent well over 5 hours with online chat and over the phone trying to resolve this. Rogers eventually compensated me with free data for a month and $40 off my bill for wasting so much of my time. However that all being said I still cannot view any bills and the website is virtually broken for me.  Everytime I talk to a rep they tell me the site is having issues....for 3 months. I give up, I hate paper billing but that is what I am doing now.

So am I going crazy or are they actually having issues?  Is it just an unlucky few or is this wide spread? 

I'm a Senior Advisor

Do you use an ad blocker? Yesterday I found uBlock was preventing me from logging into Rogers, so I switched to Adblock Edge, which for me is easier to configure.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

I do use Ad Blocker too. o__o
But it works without issue.
Chrome + AdBlocker = No issue for me.

AdBlock Edge <-- Good Suggestion @OLDYELLR 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I can't see my bill anymore because my account that used to be linked, is now unlinked but when I try to link it, it says it's already linked to that email account.  So now I what?  I keep going in circles.  I changed my service last month, so now what? I have to get a new email and reregister?  This is so typical of Rogers.  Why can't I go without a going a month without having to call and have something fixed?

I'm an Advisor

@bigracefan18 wrote:

I can't see my bill anymore because my account that used to be linked, is now unlinked but when I try to link it, it says it's already linked to that email account.  So now I what?  I keep going in circles.  I changed my service last month, so now what? I have to get a new email and reregister?  This is so typical of Rogers.  Why can't I go without a going a month without having to call and have something fixed?

@bigracefan18

This has been going on since roughly Nov. 16. I'm stuck on the same problem and Community Helps has been working with other Rogers people to fix it. In that 3 weeks, nothing has happened. I still can't get past the link account problem. I can see my wireless account and my account balance on my iPhone with the My Rogers mobile app. I cannot see my cable and internet services. If you look at the long thread that starts with Cannot See My Rogers you'll see very similar issues. As you just posted here, I'm sure a mod will respond and help you get support from Community Helps.

I've Been Here Awhile

this is Rogers changing something on your services in their favor so you can not change it right a way.

I Plan to Stick Around

Again, my account has been magically unlinked and now I can't see my bill.  When I try to link the account, I get a message saying that it's already linked to my email.  So I'm stuck in an endless loop.  Bravo Rogers!  I think you've finally convinced me that you have way too many customers and this is a way of managing that overload.  I will comply with your wishes and cancel my account.  So anyone having this problem, it's just Rogers way of saying "Go somewhere else!".

I'm an Advisor

@bigracefan18

I've had the same problem for 3 weeks now and no sign of it being fixed despite having a case number which supposedly has been escalated at least once. If you happen to have the My Rogers mobile app, try signing in that way. I can see my account balance, plus my wireless statistics, but no cable or internet.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

yep same thing here. was working FINE the other day, and the APP is now in a loop saying "sorry, we are having difficulities......AGAIN, please try again later.......AGAIN"

just annoying. I am signed in but it immediately pops up saying "we noticed you don't have an account linked to this....etc" and when I try to link I get the "its already linked to this email"