Is the apple tv app any better than the PS3 app?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Is the apple tv app any better than the PS3 app?

As the title says.  Is the Apple TV app any better than the PS3 app.  Unless I find a better stream to tv option, I'm ready to give up and buy CenterIce.

***Edited Labels.***

Mark
Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Is the apple tv app any better than the PS3 app?

Community, Can someone help @wildswing by providing feedback on NHL GCL for Apple TV?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sorry for the late reply... i JUST got a AppleTV today Smiley Happy

Signed in with my GCL login, into the app.

Not sure exactly what your looking for.. since i dont have the PS3.

Was able to browse through some of the games, you can go through and it lists all the matches, shows the scores on the left side if done/going on.
Clicking on a game.. gives the options for multiple feeds (say the local team X feed and the  Y feed for the other team)

Rogers Employee Smacs
Rogers Employee

Apple TV works well for me - I don't have a PS3, but I've heard of a few people having trouble with PS3 (as an aside, if the product development team needs some input on PS3 issues, would you be willing to have them reach out to you? Might help them trouble-shoot)

The other thing that works very well (for me, at least) is I've connected my PC to to my television (so I've basically got PC, Apple TV, and XBox as options for viewing RGCL through my TV). Chromecast is almost certain to be supported next season also, so stay tuned.

Keep us posted on what works best for you, @wildswing

------------------------------------------------------
Scott MacMillan
VP, NHL Integration, Rogers
I Plan to Stick Around

the interface on the PS3 and PS4 looks way better then the inferior apple tv one plus the PS3 and PS4 version have goalie cams