cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Daily and Monthly Usage on MyRogers Moved?

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

The pages for Daily and Monthly Usage on MyRogers appear to have been moved?  Has anyone else noticed this?  I like checking my GB usage regularly.  As of two days ago, I receive the message that the pages cannot be found.  Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Internet Daily and Monthly Usage on MyRogers Moved?

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

Hooray.  I am finally able to access my Daily and Monthly Data Usage via the MyRogers portal!  The glitch has been fixed.  Thank you Rogers.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just checked and mine is working fine.  I check my usage once or twice a month.  Make sure you take your time and wait for the page(s) on the Rogers site to fully load, especially if you see the "bouncing jelly beans".  Sometimes I get an error, but usually if I wait a bit and try again, I can see my usage.  Here are some other tips for dealing with the Rogers websites:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/m-p/491...

Are you using the App or a Browser?  I don't recall ever having any issues with the App, but I don't use it much since I prefer to use my computer/browser most of the time.

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

Hi.  Like you, I only check usage at MyRogers on my desk top computer.  MyRogers continually says the page cannot be found.  I am going to call Rogers.

Thank you for trying to help.

Dmrsn1
I've been here awhile

I've been having the same problem on my desk top computer for the last few days- page cannot be found .

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

I called Rogers and an individual tried to help me for a full 30 minutes and could not.  She suggested I call Customer Account Support but couldn't help me find the phone number which does not appear anywhere on MyRogers.  The live chat line was no help either.  I resorted to Facebook where a lovely man named Mahmood escalated the issue with Rogers and hopefully, within a week the glitch will be addressed.

Dmrsn1
I've been here awhile

Great- that sounds hopeful !

Thanks! Hopefully this will be resolved soon as I am having the same issue.(Oct.15/22)

Shlickster
I've been around

Some problem here for at least 2 weeks. Cannot see daily/monthly usage or any other link mentioned. Tried Rogers using different browser (Opera, Edge) and on my iPhone (Safari) No luck, same result.

Called  Rogers to fix and created a case ticket# with Rogers and received an email within a couple days saying it was resolved. Wrong!

Went to check usage link(s) and it is still down! Guess I'll have to call Rogers again? Very Inconvenient and frustrating!!!!

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

I have had the problem for about 3 weeks now.  I have contact Rogers several times through different channels (telephone, online, Facebook, email) and have gotten no response.  It is a glitch in their MyRogers website/portal.  I can still not check my Daily Data Usage or Monthly Data Usage.  I continue to receive the message that the page cannot be found.  Very frustrating and discouraging.

Dmrsn1
I've been here awhile

Today I was finally able to access the Daily Usage! Hope it lasts- thanks for everyone's help.

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

Hooray.  I am finally able to access my Daily and Monthly Data Usage via the MyRogers portal!  The glitch has been fixed.  Thank you Rogers.

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 Likes
  • 5 in conversation