Ignite Wifi Hub Device Not Listed Although Connected

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ignite Wifi Hub Device Not Listed Although Connected

Does anybody know why a device that is connected to your network would not show up on the list of connected devices? On the wifi hub app I've checked under "Connected Device" as well as "Not Connected Device" list and the device in question does not show up. I also checked the "Network Device List" Gateway, + Pods and it's not listed under those either.. Strange!  I also tried restarting the device as well as disconnecting and reconnecting on the network..

is there a hidden list that I can check?

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ignite Wifi Hub Device Not Listed Although Connected

I was able to identify the device finally. It was showing up as a mobile phone device although it's not. 🤔  Thanks for your help. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello, @ricky123.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for your post, a connected device not appearing in the list of connected devices is unusual. 

By any chance, have you recently renamed that device? Have you checked the connected list on the web version, ignitewifi.rogers.com?

I appreciate rebooting the device and reconnecting it to the network. Have you tried rebooting the modem yet?

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to identify the device finally. It was showing up as a mobile phone device although it's not. 🤔  Thanks for your help. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi, I have a device that appears offline when Im connected. Not sure how to fix this.

Highlighted

Hey @bmacgregor!

Welcome to the community!

Can you confirm for us if the device itself is experiencing any connectivity issues? Or is the issue just that it doesn't show as online in the WiFi Hub app?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy