cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite WiFi hub app wont let me log in

roseannepage
I've been around

So I'm getting Ignite 150u on Monday and i was trying to get the ignite wifi hub app ready for the installation day since I'll be doing the self install, but when i install the app and go into it and try to log in it'll crash? or just reload the login page. i know my user id and password is correct.

i use a galaxy A8 with android 9.

i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. i tried restarting my phone. no dice.

is it cause myRogers account doesn't show my ignite 150u internet yet on my account? what's going on.

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite WiFi hub app wont let me log in

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@roseannepage wrote:

is it cause myRogers account doesn't show my ignite 150u internet yet on my account? what's going on.

Yes, that would be why.  As soon as your Ignite customer account has been added to MyRogers, you should then be able to log into the Ignite WiFi Hub app.  Until then, the Ignite app will not be able to access or control any services.

If Rogers is going to be sending your equipment to you via courier, they should have shipped it already and you should have an Ignite Internet account active with an Ignite gateway assigned to the account.  If a Rogers tech will be dropping off your equipment, your Ignite Internet account may not get activated until Monday morning,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Ignite WiFi hub app wont let me log in

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@roseannepage wrote:

Yes, that would be why.  As soon as your Ignite customer account has been added to MyRogers, you should then be able to log into the Ignite WiFi Hub app.  Until then, the Ignite app will not be able to access or control any services.

If Rogers is going to be sending your equipment to you via courier, they should have shipped it already and you should have an Ignite Internet account active with an Ignite gateway assigned to the account.  If a Rogers tech will be dropping off your equipment, your Ignite Internet account may not get activated until Monday morning,

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation